Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1981 - 1990 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I hear ya ladies the 2ww is maddening. I'm ttc #1 so every cycle the symptoms make me wonder if this is gonna be the one. This cycle I've had hot flashes hiccups & vividly dreams on top of the usual symptoms I've had in the last 8 months of cramping, bloating, sore boobs bachache, heartburn etc. Every time I've tested a BFN so I try not to think about symptoms cause it just makes me crazy. I wont even keep hpt in the house now. Dwelling on it causes my mind to engage in hormonal bouts of bitchyness & drive my husband crazy!

11 years ago

@kcordell it's coming along i think. I finally got my hs transcripts sent over which should move the process along. I'm going to try and call on thursday to make sure they got everything and to see what else i need to do to get in. By the way, thanks for asking.

@waiting yea, fish dreams usually mean someone in the close family is prego!! Ever heard of it?? Like i said i think my sister is, she said her boobs are huge. The only time that happens is when she's prego, otherwise i have bigger boobies..lol. She has the ass.

@athena, sad story, but obviously your dh was a miracle that pulled through just fine. Don't you love those success stories.

@sowell i hope everything is going okay.

11 years ago

@wildstraw, always happens that way. When i was ttc i had new symptoms all the time. Probably cuz i thought of it all the time and then my mind decided to play tricks on me. I'm not able to ttc anymore right now cuz my bf isn't ready so i have to wait too. We've been together for almost 4 yrs, i'm getting impatient.

11 years ago

+ opk on the 4 th so 7-8 dpo today......still BFN :( Kinda feeling out, no symptoms. What should an OPK look like 7-8 dpo? On a better note I know that my ring is coming within the next 19 days, but told bf not to do it between 17-21.....AF due 17th. I think he was going to do it on 21st, the end of the world day lol, but I am scheduled to work.

11 years ago

Now I know what all that activity in my lady parts was about last night. was doing her 'double-double toil and trouble'. Guess her witch's brew worked. Woke up this morning to . BAM right in the kisser!

User Image

11 years ago

Holly I am sorry!! I hate that. ughh and it seems that since TTC the witch is always extra worse!!

Butler oh goodness I haven't heard the fish dream! But I have been dreaming other people close to me are pregnant! I told me sister in law yesterday that I dreamed she was having #3 night before last and she said she is actually late . Last time I dreamed it about someone on here they got their BFP!! If only I could dream myself pregnant . Haha it is a baby boom over here. My brother and my best friend are both having babies in July!

Tara we've got this!!!! We are going to put the away for good!!!! and bring on the TWW!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hellerman you are far from out!!! From the research I have done the "symptoms" most of us feel in the TWW are actually from progesterone and secondary estrogen surges. ( i tend to get those) You won't typically feel TRUE pregnancy symptoms until after the HCG builds up. So don't feel down. You're still in until the witch shows her face!!

User Image

11 years ago

Dream about me kcordell lol. I actually told my sister she was pregnant with my second niece. We went out to eat and she was talking about how she didn't feel good and I was like you're pregnant. She was like shut up and then a week later told me I was right lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Okay...since the Witch got me today, I decided I was entitled to a pick me up gift. Now I could have gone out and splurged on a new handbag or some shoes, but I bought myself a Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor (CBEFM)! I only have a couple of weeks to spend about $500 that is left in my Flexible Spending Account (FSA), so I decided that this little gizmo would be money well spent...or at least something else for me to obsess over.

Is anyone else on the crazy train using the CBEFM?

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies, so today i got a call from my doctor's office about my blood work from last week. Apparently, i have an overactive thyroid. That explains why i've been the way i have the past couple of years. The symptoms i've noticed are fatigue, shaky hands, anxiety, difficulty concentrating, rapid heartbeat, irregular periods, increased appetite and weight gain, frequent bowel movements, and my thinning hair. I have to call tomorrow to see when my doctor scheduled me to see an endocrinologist. Ugh. I'm a little down, but hopefully i can get meds to help stop making so much hormones.

I'm not even sure what caused it, that's my next question. I also have difficulty staying asleep. Also, yesterday my mom found out that my sister has e-coli in her uterine walls. Not sure how that happened.

@holly, i'm sorry got you!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo