Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7431 - 7440 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Preseed is awesome! And if you pour the grapefruit juice into shot glasses, it's makes it funner to take ROFL!

Is the dvd by Hethir Rodriguez?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Maybe add a little vodka.... Could be fun! LOL! And actually I think it is. Are you familiar with it?

User Image

9 years ago

I'm getting my certification with it lol. She works with massage continuing education companies to help train therapists. So I have the dvd along with paperwork and exams :)

Oh awesome!!! Yeah it looks good. How do you like it? All good feedback I hope. Lol

User Image

9 years ago

I actually just got it the other day and havent started it yet lol

sorry for butting in the convo but i do feel weird. I am having the weirdest af. For some reason I don't feel as though I am pregnanct but my period is acting quit weird. People are telling me not to consider it af because I don't have an actual flow going on but it is the 4th day and I am still bleeding (some what i guess) but no consistent flow.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

@ababy2love- I LOVE YOUR USERNAME! I'm sorry your AF is being jacked up. Ok lets do some Q & A lol :)....

Was your luteal phase it's normal length before the bleeding started?
Would you say it's more of a spotting or just lighter flow than normal?

Waintingonmymiracle I love your name as well and thank you and i have all the information. So.. here we go
Avg Cycle 27 day cycle.
First day of last cycle 07/16
LP: 13days
Estimated Ovulation date: 07/29 to 07/31
BD's: 07/22, 07/24, 07/26, 07/27, 07,28, 08/01, 08/02, & 08/03 (of course all of those are not bd'ing)

Expected af was on the 08/12 but it showed up on 08/13 as a streak. Then i put on tampons for some coverage for extended hours and nothing. It finally returned on 08/14 around 1pm but again just spotting. It was never a continuous flow. Did this from CD1 to CD3 but CD3 @ 1pm I had a minimal gush of blood (sorry for tmi) but went back to spotting.

Today on CD4 (I guess) I had a wipe of brown blood (sorry for tmi again) then back to spotting within some hours. I don't have any bleeding at night but after research I learned that if it is a light period you mostly won't have anything due to gravity. But I am used to the heavy periods where I some times mess up my sheets. Today I also experienced pain in my left ovary as well as sore breast which usually start pre af

FYI: I took a week worth of Fertilaid and I drink Fertilitea here and there. I always had a normal flow and lp I am guessing. Never confirmed ovulation out of the 6 months I been trying.

I am guessing this is a hormonal imbalance but I am so confused.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ooooo you used bold font. lol I like your style hun! I'm the type that I need a title for every list I make lol.

It's sounds like the fertilaid/fertilitea may have thrown things off. Your previous cycles sound pretty much normal for the most part and when you take fertilaid or fertilitea, it can really throw things out of wack. Some women continue to have normal cycles but there are also women I know that it made their cycle and AF on the funky side. The herbs (vitex etc) that are in them have been shown to alter normal cycles by making them shorter, longer, heavier AF, lighter AF etc. I took fertilitea for a couple months but my hormones were WAY out of wack and I needed stronger meds. Now that they are in check, I'd try it again but I have other fertility issues that make is actually dangerous to take it. For the average woman, the products are perfectly safe. But I bet it's just the fertilitea/fertilaid that you took that one week that altered your hormones and isnt allowing a full flow yet. I've actually spotted for 4 days before as well until I suddenly started bleeding heavily but I have jacked up hormones due to PCOS. If all pregnancy tests are negative, like you said, it's probably just hormones bouncing all over the place. Stupid question but have you tested lol?

When it comes to flow, there are times that I'll bleed out of my tampon during the night and have to wash sheets the next day (NOT FUN! ) But I do notice that when my flow is on the lighter side, that when I get up, there is barely any blood. But once I'm up walking around for a bit, the flow gets heavier. I'm sorry it's so confusing hun. You'd think after 2 1/2 years that I'd be less confused but I'll tell you what really helped me....temping. Taking my BBT every morning and charting it, showed me exactly when I OV'd and when my temp dropped 14 days later and the spotting started, I knew without a doubt that it was AF. It helped calm my nerves and help with my confusion. Like the more I know about my body, the less crazy I feel lol. Hopefully your spotting will either get heavier or stop and you'll have a better idea what cycle day you are. I know that kinda jacks up next fertile phase since you wont know exactly what cd you are. Have you tried OPKs? If you go to dollar store, they have the ovulation tests there for a buck each. Wait about another 8 days, then start taking a test everyday in the early afternoon. As soon as the line is darker or dark as the control line, it means you'll OV in the next 12-48 hours. That way you can jump on dh around the perfect time! ROFL!

I hope this helped and didnt confuse you too much lol . I have a tendency to type paragraph responses lol. Feel free to ask me any questions! I've been doing this a long time and have gotten pregnant many times. It's just that my body has issues with keeping the pregnancy .

I started temping but then i stopped once i didn't get to bd on the days that I wanted to. They were a bit wacky any who. Thank you for the advice. I am not confused. I hope everything will get back to normal soon. I already decided to take a break from ttc for May but I at least want to chart everything so that when I am ready I know when I ovulate. I stopped talking the fertilaid and I am going to stop drinking the Fertilitea and I will see what happens. Thanks for giving me some insight.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo