Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

It's s a little unnerving playing the waiting game, although I did get a *faint* line this morning i'm not getting my hope up until its dark and in my face :) The hubby has been wanting a baby for a few years now and I wasn't ready yet, now it's all I can think about!! I surely don't want to let the most amazing man in the world down!!
Shell...sorry to hear about the husbands ex and how difficult that is, people can make someones life so hard sometimes!! Hang in there with tons of faith....

11 years ago

i am waiting for my god damn as well. Its supposed to come today and i have been feeling crampy! BUT the weird thing is i have been spotting since 9dpo and today it decides to stop. I am now getting stabbing pains in my tits and they hurt!

i really hope its a BFP this month cuz i tried to check my CP and its so high up i cant even reach it! is it true that wen you r pregnant your Gspot swells up? mine was so swollen it was getting in the way!!! dont know what the hell is going on xx

User Image User Image User Imagel]

11 years ago

Called the doctor back this morning. They said I had 2 options...wait it out or get a progesterone presciption to bring on AF. But supposedly, it wont cause a mc if I am preg. Sorry, but I'll let God tell my body when to start if I am to start ...not science. But I tested this morning again with $ test & equate// and I'm seeing something faint. I posted it so we'll see what others think. Praying it gets darker. Lot's of pressure this morning in my uterine area and just felt a weird pulling sensation. Did the last night and had a little pink when I wiped again but I could tell I was irritated post BD so I think the blood was from that. It was so little I probably wouldnt have noticed it if I wasnt staring at the tp everytime I wiped . It was gone after a few wipes. This morning I'm feeling a bit nauseated again and a little heartburn. Normally as soon as I eat, it goes away. But it's still bugging me. I worry at times if I'm willng my nausea. Hope not.

@Alishakaye-I see a line!!!!! I honestly think you are!!! But I understand. I think I see something faint this morning too but I dont want to get excited it jumps off the strip and punches me in the face. LOL

@Shellharvey-Wow, 10 years. My heart goes out to you. Your symptoms sound very promising! Praying for your BFP on friday!!!!!! I love the 'jelly bean' code word.

@phatgurl -Ya for nausea! I know! I'm waiting to be one of those girls on "I didnt know I was pregnant" LOL.

@Laura029-It is very nice to have sites like this that let us openly obsess without feeling judged. You and your hubby do deserve some good news. I'm sorry about your mc and ectopic :(. Praying your symptoms become more abundant!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@ballyb-have you tested yet? Never heard of the gspot thing before. We talked on here a bit about position of cervix. I cant tell. My fingers arent long enough in the first place. LOL Go ahead and test girlie!

Waitingonmymiracle..... I love you comment on letting God handle it!! I agree, I have prayed so much for God to take control and if it is in his will to give us a sprout!! Is you're test as member or as you're profile name? I'll take a gander. So thankful you were able to see the line also!!! Maybe insanity will leave me soon!!!!

11 years ago

under my username. It's like the 4th or 5th one down from most recent.

I got to it from you're profile....I see a faint line :) Like mine its *very* faint but it's a line nonetheless!!! I'm thinking for you, but lets both retest in a couple days and see what happens. I'll most likely retest tomorrow morning!!! Patience isn't my strong point!!!

11 years ago

Me neither! I have two more tests. I'll try my darndest to wait til Thursday or Friday. Trying not to get my hopes up! I think you're are definitely preggers though!

Waiting - spotting after sex is actually a symptom of pregnancy. I saw a faint BFP on your top test. Did you ask for a quantitative blood test?

11 years ago

I didnt want to be pushy. I'm sure they get crazy women like us calling all time and I didnt want to annoy them. I mentioned a blood test but didnt push it. By now you'd think I'd be kicking down their door LOL. But I'm going to try to be patient. I'd rather wait another week for BFP/AF than have everyone at the dr's office think I'm crazy too when I get a negative bld test. I felt so horrible for Mooney and I didnt want to put myself in that position. I'm trying to be like ShiFu from KungFu Panda....oommm, inner peace, inner peace.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo