Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5221 - 5230 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Catchwin- thank you for the encouragement

10 years ago

I know it's a bit of a chore, but worth it if we get our little bundles of Joy! Plus waking early each day is like getting your body ready for when you have no choice with a baby in the house! lol

Oh check out fertility friends site, its very useful and your chart will be on there, it syncs with the phone!

heres my chart for this month

User Image
My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Oh how cool. Will have a look. Thank u so much. It will be well worth it to get our bundles of joy. I wake up quite early anyway so I'm lucky. I don't need much sleep.

I think I'm getting close to the big o. I'm getting more discharge and getting a little crampy. I have had the discharge before but not the cramping before. I guess because I wasn't checking I didn't notice these things before. Strange isn't it?

10 years ago

Oh thats the big problem and the advantage also. You really start to notice things about your body! I was amazed at how my temperature changed during my cycle. I never knew anything about that, or how my MC changed as well! After all these years I finally starting really looking at myself. It is amazing the things the human body does and we don't even notice!

If you're coming close to the big O you need to drag that man to bed and have some fun for the next week! lol

10 years ago

The next week eh? Oh what fun lol. We have been ttc since March but not seriously until this month tbh. That's why I joined this site. I've spoke to some amazing people here who have really helped me.

I've never noticed before that I get a bit crampy and that I get more discharge but I am noticing it now because I am doing opk and I saw a line today so I know I'm getting close. Also now I know what to look out for. I've felt the same things before but never knew it was ovulation tbh. Am just so glad I'm getting closer to it. Yay.

10 years ago

praying4#2
You're very welcome honey, that's what we're all here for, to help and encourage each other. I have my FX for you! x

10 years ago

Confusedttc

Please keep us all updated. We all love to hear any good news on these sites! lol

I have my FX for you also!

This is my very first TTC cycle. So I'm trying very hard to not get too excited lol. But TTW feels like an eternity!

10 years ago

I will keep u all updated.

Got my fx for you also. Need some good news from you too. I know what you mean about being excited. So am I. Specially when I saw the faint line on the opk today. Was over the moon. Think good things will happen this month. Can feel it in my waters.

10 years ago

Oh don't I have soo many "symptoms" this cycle!!! I have almost convinced myself, then half an hour later I'm telling myself, don't be silly!

The thing that really has my hopes up is that I was woken yesterday by a really strong pinch in my uterus and then in the afternoon a tiny amount of spotting! I so hope its implantation!

You see this is what happens, you notice everything lol!

10 years ago

Yes u do start noticing everything.

I hope it was implantation bleed for you. Good luck and let me know your results when you get some. I hate all the waiting with ttc. Waiting for hpt tests and stuff. So annoying. But well worth it.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo