Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8131 - 8140 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

You girls are awesome !
Please keep up the prayers...no matter what I do, I cant help but be a little nervous. Still having some light random spotting only when I pee. It was pink last night but it turned browner (old blood) this morning. Now nothing. Told dh that as long as there is nothing in the toilet and nothing on my pantyliner, I'm going to stop looking at the toilet paper. I talked to a girl that used to be on the forum and with her little boy she said she spotted from bfp til 16weeks! So that made me feel better. A small part of me wants to know my hcg but I want to force myself to do it different this time.
So far today, just having tightness and bloating in my lower abdomen. Asked dh if he was okay with pelvic rest for a while...he agreed . So, only blow jobs for dh for at least a couple weeks. OH DH!....

Well, he came home after work and put his bags down.
I made small talk about the cardinals disabled list and got up and wrapped my arms around him (my heart was POUNDING!) I gave a him a kiss and cuddled next to his chest.
Me: I love you so much. Today, I was thinking about the day you proposed.
Dh: Awe! I love you!
Me: I love you too! Bubby, will you marry me again?
Dh: no.
Me: no?
Dh: Of course I'll marry you again love :)
Me: You better
Dh: I better...(he was cracking up at this point).
Me: Yea....cause I'm pregnant
Dh: What? SERIOUSLY? THAT'S AWESOME!!!! Then he high fived me
Then he started making crazy excited squealing noises LOL.
I showed him the test and he got more excited cause he knew we've never been THAT pregnant before.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Yay for high fives!! lol And yes that's very pregnant, those lines are DARK!!!!! I'm telling you, I am as excited for you as if it was myself!! You have helped me more than you'll ever know and if there's ANYBODY that truly deserves it it is YOU!! He is smiling down on you saying, 'this is My plan for you..' and wearing an ear to ear grin of His own for knowing that His plan is starting to reveal itself in the most rewarding way!!!!! You are amazing! ;) Thank You Lord!!!

8 years ago

I'm resting at home today on my day off. Meaning I'm obsessing about test darkness LOL. Google is taking a beating today! Every word of that was exactly what I needed to hear today, Jace'smama .

I was talking to dh while he was in the shower and he asked when I'd be out of the first trimester. I opened the calendar on my phone to count the weeks and it suddenly hit me...I got pregnant on the one year anniversary my last miscarriage . At first my jaw dropped but then I felt like it was gift.

Glad I had the right words for you Tara!! I'm usually pretty bad about putting my thoughts down how I'm actually thinking it.. seems to be getting better :) Perfect gift for the perfect time. Instead of mourning, you can remember what was, for however long, and consider it a blessing in disguise and celebrate for it brought you one step closer to today.. You've made me see that their is Always a reason for whatever we're put through, whether we understand or not, I think we will all eventually figure out why things happened when it brings us closer to where we need to be or brings someone where they need to be by learning from you.
I still cannot stop smiling, my cheeks are sore!!

8 years ago

Awhhh what a cute way to tell him :-) I think it is AWESOME that you got pregnant on the anniversary, everything happens for a reason. although I struggle with understanding that daily I am getting better! when are you going to call to set up your first dr appt? Those lines are mighty dark, you sure there aren't TWO in there? For your DPO those are very promising :-) I will continue to pray for you honey, every single day! I am still so amazed and over the moon that you guys did this all on your own. You have taught me how to stay strong and to never lose faith and this is a prime example as to why I try so hard not to!

PBC10, did you ever meet her on these forums? Here is a link to her bio, tried for years and couldn't get pregnant and then BAM pregnant with twins. NO HELP!
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=200386

Her journals explain it a bit more. truly makes you think, maybe it will happen in his time, when he feels we are ready. I have no idea why crack heads are more gifted but life isn't fair sometimes! Tara I was so excited my husband said "are we pregnant and you just acting excited for her to avoid telling me?" LOL no honey, I wish!

Jace's Mom, how are you doing? How is the little one?

8 years ago

He's doing great Mandy, thanks for asking. I'm scared to death using the prescription fluoride toothpaste because he always swallows it and I know that it can be lethal in high doses. It says to use a pea sized amount and I only use about half of that and I try to make him spit it out but it still worries me. Hoping we can keep the cavities from getting worse so they can be capped instead of having to be pulled. Praying..

As for me I'm 4 days from o and what happens? Sick again.. same thing last month. Although this seems to have started from my allergies and now my whole head feels like it's gonna pop off and float away and now it's in my chest. Still keeping things covered, but it's SO hard when you can't breathe through your nose and are constantly coughing or wheezing! Sexy, right?? LOL! How've you been?

And how are all you other wonderful ladies?? I know Tara is to the moon (heck, I am for her too!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

8 years ago

Hallo Ladies

Tara what a beautiful way to tell dh! Try not to worry too much, this one will stick!

I am 12 dpo today, plan on taking a hpt with fmu tomorrow morning, still waiting on my Progesteron + estrogen results from my doctor.

Wish you all a great day and lots of sticky Baby dust!

User Image

8 years ago

@xomandy- You really think my tests are dark enough? I know that's a stupid stupid question...I'm just so paranoid . I'd love twins :) It'd explain all the spotting!

Throughout the day yesterday I had so much bloating and tightness in my lower abdomen. Felt like my uterus needed to burp. Doesnt help that I havent pooped in 2 days!!! lol. But I had no spotting with the discomfort. But hours later, after checking my panties multiple times, I had a coughing fit while cooking dinner. Afterwards I went to the bathroom and for the first time I had some of the brown spotting make it to my pantyliner. It was like just old rust brown blood. Not alot, but I still almost passed out when I saw it. My heart started pounding and I almost threw up. I know it was old blood but spotting plus my history doesnt mix well for peace of mind. I talked to Alisha (the girl that was on here a couple years ago) and she said her dr had her take her actually progesterone pills and break them open and rub the liquid above her pubic bone. She did that til her 2nd trimester once a day. I had 25 of those pills leftover that my dr gave me so last night, I cracked one open and rubbed it on. Could barely sleep last night. Fell asleep with dh hugging me cause I needed to cuddle. Woke up and went to bathroom. Thank goodness there was only a tiny bit leftover from last night. I have my nephew today and I know af is due today. Sounds silly but I keep checking for blood every 15 minutes. So far nothing, Thank you Jesus. I was listening to the radio this morning, and Mercy Me's Flawless came on...had my bawling in the car. lol. Ugh...I sound bilpolar dont I?

@xomandy- what cd are you now? I have a hard time understanding that too. I have to think of it as...the parent's may not be the best but that god knows that baby's purpose and that it had to be born at that time to those parents for it fufill it's purpose. Still sucks seeing it though

@astrid- I cant wait for you to poas too!

@jace'smama- My nephew is ALWAYS trying to suck his toothpaste off his toothbrush...I could only imagine what he'd do with mouthwash! I'm sorry you're sick again sweetheart .

I am 14DPO but since I started taking Femara I have a 15 day LP so I will test this weekend if I do not start.

I still am in shock at your awesomely dark two lines!!!! EEEEEKKKK I can't wait for your Dr appt :-)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo