Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2381 - 2390 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Guess who showed yesterday arvo?
AF.

That's me out this month then :-(

11 years ago

I'm sorry JoJoJo . Well, at least you can get back to feeling more sane until you OV again. Praying the is short lived so you can get back to babymaking!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

hello everyone... i really fell like iam crazy ... i got what i belive to be af on the 18 of this month i spotted not enough for lite day in evening only. then on 19th was sicker then ever tmi ( diahrea and pucking) with spotting enough to wear a pad all day .. them scanty spotting on 20th only when check inside no pad or lite day needed. pink tinged cm cd 3-6. today is what i would assume to be cd 7 and i have had cramps pulling nausea sensitive boobs wet cm (watery cm since period in dec except when ovulation) since ovulation .. cervix mid high and some times high ..

11 years ago

@catray- Yep....I'd be going nuts too ! Silly question but have you tested? I'm optimistic and believe anything is possible....so it's possible you could be pg. Have you called your doctor? Maybe they can call you in a blood test.

CD 21. Negative opk again. Cervix is still the same and cm is creamy/watery with a tinge of EWCM. I'm so close I can feel it. But I'm going to be heartbroken if the clomid doesnt work this round.

@athena & waiting, thank you. My first day of classes went pretty well. Right now i'm at work reading some pages for my American Government class. We're starting off studying racism and slavery in the 1600s and 1700s which is actually quite interesting i have to say. I'm getting some good exercise in walking around campus. I park in a parking garage that's 3 blocks away from my first class then my first class is 2 blocks from my second class and my last 2 classes are right across the street and in the same building as the parking garage. Lots of hills around the campus too.

It's pretty bad that my thighs are a little sore and i also have my 3rd and 4th class on the 3rd floor with no elevator so i climb up 2 flights of stairs too.

11 years ago

CD 22...still no OV. OPK seemed a bit darker today but not near positive. Cervix is feelling abnormally 'puckered' . Dh and I are feeling frustrated too. Trying to stay positive but afraid clomid is just deciding not work with cycle. Please everyone...say a prayer for my ovaries!

The more I read, the more I wonder if I've become immune to the 50mg clomid and just cant ovulate this cycle like I did before. My cervix changes made me think it was anyday...but now...I feel defeated .
And many doctors say that if you OV after cycle 21 that your egg quality goes down and there is no point in bding. Tomorrow is cd 23 and feel like banging my head against a wall !!!!!!

I know the feeling ive tried on and off fora few yrs now.. I unexpectedly got preg in aug last yr and lost it in sept.. At first I refused to be around kids, but my bf and I decided to try again.. Every month I get ALL of the prego symptoms, but we also get a neg test.. We feel silly at times calulating and documenting, but hopefully this month we will see our "silliness" give us a post. test-fingers crossed for you!

baby g

11 years ago

Waiting....I've not heard anything about stopping during ovulation. Why is this?

11 years ago

CD 23! And I'm getting excited (talk about up and down emotions)! My temp dropped this morning .5 degrees! Meaning today may be the day for ovulating! Test was negative this morning but Lh is usually low in the morning so we'll see what it says tonight .

@clg2012- Hi! Dh and I accidently got pregnant a year and a half ago but lost it at 5 weeks. Been trying for a year now. We feel silly charting sometimes too. At times I want to throw my BBT thermometer across the room and yell, " WHAT'S THE POINT!" Good luck honey! Hoping I'm in the 2WW with you soon. Has the doctor determined why it's taking so long? honey! Declaring fertility for you!

@alisha- Some herbs can be dangerous for a fetus. The red rasberry is fine but the fertilitea needs to be stopped once pregnant. And it's smart to stop at OV time incase you conceive.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo