Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1151 - 1160 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

hi to all the new ladies

familys who will have them hey . looks like we all having family problems .

we have a new bed and well you know what that means it
need to be christened
this week is the week i know i said i wasnt going to think about it but i cant help it when every few days DH asks when are u ov so i look then get excited next week will be the 2ww these months are going past so quick .

this month is deffo being stressful but at least im sleeping now lol it was like sleeping on a cloud with marshmellows as pillows

User Image

11 years ago

Phat- OOOO OK then im not mad anymore :) i thought he was just saying it to be a dick i also thought you hadnt had kids with him yet! You are very blessed to have 3 LOs and such beautiful ones at that but there is nothing wrong with wanting another if that is truly what you want and if you can financially and physcially emotionally handle another one. Your clearly an amazing mom so there is no harm in wanting more.

Lammy- woohoo to the new bed!! Best of luck to you this cycle i really hope this is it! Someone NEEDS a BFP on here soon! Preferably all of us lol How is the mice issue going?

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Update: i am 10dpo and all signs pointing to yes! Acid reflux, which i had whith my last so bad tumms gave it to me! Nausous on and off the last day or 2 and threw up tonight... slight cramps on all days that make sense and plus my bbs have been hurting on and off and on fire but mostly at night and they have not hurt since i was pg with myy son! So yay! Gonna try and wait to test wed morning!

11 years ago

nice problem the landlord has put some traps down so just going to see how that goes

User Image

11 years ago

Here we are on CD 9, and I'm still lightly bleeding. Very unusual for me.

11 years ago

I got my BFP!!!!!! 12dpo yay!!

11 years ago

Congratulations ttc#2mommy! That is awesome news! Here is to a happy Healthy 9 months!

11 years ago

WAY TO GO TTC#2...or should I say CONCEIVED#2! FINALLY A on here....been a while. So happy for you hun!!!! Jealous but pure happy!!! LOL.

AWESOME NEWS FOR ME TOO!!! My LH is starting to surge. The other day I tested and I had a light pink line within the time limit. Today, I tested again...it's darker and it came up within 10 minutes!!! So I may be working up to the big O!!!!! Yahhh! *screaming and cheering like muppet*!!! Seems silly to post it, but i'm so happy I just have to share!

Wow Shay! Just wow! Read dh your posts...he said if he was you, he would have crawled up in the phone and smack the everlovin' crap out of your sister!!!! Yikes!

It's easy to see that you really want another baby Phat. Just give it to God! He knows the desires of your heart! If He wants you to...He'll make it happen! But you're right...in the mean time, thank God for all your blessings

@Lammy-Bed sounds sooooooooo good right now. It's 10pm here and I've been up since 4am. I dont know if I could imagine my pillows as marshmallows though...I might eat them!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Ttc#2 - CONGRATULATIONS!

Tara - let's just say I'm a little lacking in the faith dept. Giving anything over isvery difficult for me. I will do my best, and I envy you for your ability to truly believe & trust.

11 years ago

Thanks ladies!! I am sooooo excited my cheeks hurt from smiling so much! And.... i get to do the big brother reveal at my sons bday sat in front of the whole family!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo