Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7441 - 7450 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara~ I always love reading your posts. They are indeed very insightful.

Its so quiet in here. How is everyone doing?

I'm CD 9 just waiting for the window. And the grapefruit juice is amazing!!!! Just saying! LOL

User Image

9 years ago

Hey Eryn! I'm on cd 13. Honestly I didnt realize I was that far into my cycle lol :)
Not much going on here. I'm having an IBS flare up and it's killing my sex life!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Just had a glob of ewcm but my cervix isnt very ripe :/

Awwwww. I've never had any luck checking my cervix. Not really sure what to check for to begin with. Can ovulation still happen even if your cervix isn't "ripe"? Lol I just love when our bodies throw a curve ball! And can ewcm occur outside of impending ovulation?

User Image

9 years ago

Everyone is a little different as far as the 'ripeness' goes LOL . But when I'm fertile, my cervix is pretty soft like 'duck face' lips lol. And non fertile is hard pursed lips. It's also open enough to fit a #2 pencil into (THIS IS ONLY SPECULATION BASED ON FEEL! ) I dont want you ladies to think I'm jamming #2 pencils up my coochie!
Anyways...back to my cervix...Fertile for me is duck face, and #2 pencil wide! OH, I crack myself up sometimes....

So far, everytime I'm fertile, my cervix is 'ripe'. EWCM and me is weird. I usually get it earlier than I should, like 4-5 days before OV, but because I have pcos...I can have ewcm a few times in my cycle...stupid imbalanced hormones.

OMG! I love your explanation!!!! LOL!!! Duck face selfies always crack me up too!!! Perfect example!! Now I know what to check for!!! Thanks girl!!!

User Image

9 years ago

I feel so lonely right now.

Thank goodness I'm not alone. I swear my husband is going to commit me or himself into a psych ward. Do you ladies report symptoms to your significant others or should I stop doing that? I swear he must be getting tired of me thinking I'm pregnant every month.he is really great, but this month I've kept my lips sealed. Now, it's driving me mad not talking about it. The tww is the worst!

9 years ago

Hi to all of you wonderful ladies I'd figure I'd jump in. I feel crazy every cycle, I'm on my last night of Letrozole every time I have a freak out my wife says must be the meds... I'm glad I have the meds to blame it on lol @waitingonmymiracle your cervix explanation was great, I'm sorry you are feeling lonely but remember all of us ladies are here for you.

9 years ago

Tara~ what's going on? You ok? You know this is a safe place to vent your little heart out.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo