Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2551 - 2560 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

pisces- i've had mild cramping on and off but nothing significant. I did get the shooting pains a coupld of days ago on and off on my right side though.

The weirdest thing is just that my BB's don't hurt! They ALWAYS hurt before AF and i've ALWAYS had a 29 day cycle, no changes - EVER!

So strange. Maybe i've always ovulated late in my cycle? Is that a possibility why i could be 1 day late for AF and still no BFP?

I found out last night that a much younger friend of mine was pregnant. She posted her test up on facebook and the line was SUPER DARK on one of the dollar store cheapie BLUE DYE tests, then underneath it she wrote "i'm 3 weeks along"...
NO WAY! not on one of those blue dye Rexall tests! I called her up and let her know my guess would be at least 8 or 9 weeks! She was basing her timing on a positive OPK she took but she didn't know you can test positive on those if you are pregnant, my guess is she was already pregnant when she took the OPK!

11 years ago

So I have officially done the craziest thing ever since ttc. We are staying in Nashville tonight for a coaching clinic cause dh coaches football, we get here and I drop him off so I can go shopping. I realize that I forgot to take my opk. So I go to Walmart to get some. Luckily I hadn't peed since morning, I also buy a condiment dish to pee in lol and when I got to the mall I went straight to the bathroom to take it and surprise it was positive and my temp dipped yesterday and was still low today so maybe a spike tomorrow. I'm about to post the test though. I am not buying Internet dip tests anymore, they never get darker yet the Walmart 88 cent ones do and I know they are accurate because it was positive when my lh was high back in November.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

piscesgirl229 hey hun today 7dpo my boobs still hurt funny thing never has happened in the shower when i wake up they dont hurt i get out they dont hurt 2 hrs later in my bra at work the start to get supper sore a bit lght headed today slight nasuea in the mid morning tired took a nao was very hungery keep peeing moody but i am always moody so idk with all this and dry no cm at all i called doc cause i was so just out of it told him i didnt think my iui worked he said why i said because my breast hurt they always hurt right before my is due he said are boobs hurt because of the amount of progrestrone after we ovulate make it tender doesnt mean my iui didnt work he chuckled told me not to worry he seen three good follicals and was realeaseing all three my did they fall he didnt do a ultersound todoubl check just assumed i said okay and look at me still worrying still checking tp when i pee

11 years ago

5 DAYS TIL OVULATION !!!

@memphrika- I'm feeling pretty good! NO headaches this round ! Remember, anything different from the norm is good. I have heard of girls having a absence in normal boob pain when pregnant. Dying for another on here.

@topowifey- Dont feel bad I've done the same ! I get upset if I dont see implantation bleeding but then I freak out if I see spotting wondering if it's AF . So frustrating! I've created a hobby in staring at my toilet paper!

@pisces- does the nausea without tossing your cookies drive you nuts? I feel like I wont be happy til I'm actually puking. Is that weird? Like I'm imagining it if I dont actually puke.

@athena- A CONDIMENT DISH??!!!! You crack me up! Congrats on the surge!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun babymaking in nashville! Guess what...my brother in law is a football coach too!!! He coaches 8-10 years olds in local leagues. He had a clinic yesterday but got canceled due to the snow.

Sorry if I missed anyone! Love you guys! I'm excited to OV! Luckily the days are going fast! Pray for my ovaries girls!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

GOOD MORNING LADIES ITS 830AM N CALI I AM 8DPO 8DPIUI AND MY BBS ARE STILL HURTING NO OTHER SYMPTOMS SO FAR NO IMPLANTATION BLEEDING EITHER TWW ALMOST OVER 28TH IS WHEN SHOWS HER UGLY FACE

11 years ago

topowifey - not everyone get inpantation bleeding so dont worry if you dont have any you can still be preg

User Image

11 years ago

THANTS LAMMY U KNOW US THOUGH ALWAYS STRESSING LOL YES I KNOW ITS JUST WITH MY DAUGHTER I HAD IT IMPLANTATION BLEEDING AND BOOBS HURT THIS IS NOW THE OPOSITE SORE BOOBS AND NO IMPLANTATION AT 8DPO

11 years ago

4 DAYS TIL OVULATION
Cervix feels like it's getting higher. However my vagina is bugging the crap out of me ! The combination of lots of sex and dh's swimmers o~ is irritating the area surrounding my vagina. Doesnt help that I cant clean up post for 30 minutes. I was burning so much after sex that we've skipped sex the past 2 nights so I can heal. Nothing looks sexier than lying on the couch with no underwear on and an icebag on my cootchie ! Helps the itchiness. I know it's not a bact or yeast inf...I've been getting this a lot for the past year, every since we stopped using condoms. When we take a couple days off, the irritation stops. The only thing that keeps it from happening, besides abstinence, is this steroid cream my sister lets me use. She has the same issue I do. But I dont want to use steroid cream down there so close to OVing...afraid it'll screw something up.

@Topowifey- The implantion bleeding will take a little bit to works it way out and implantation usually doesnt take place until 7-8 dpo anyways. So who knows...you may see implantation bleeding in a day or so...if it happens again.

11 years ago • Post starter

waitingonamerical thanks babe i am cramping a lil right now on my left side i read some cramps are a good sign i never cramp with so idk just

11 years ago

tara have you ever looked into finding out of your allergic to dhs 0~ 0~ ? as that could also affect ttc

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo