Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6021 - 6030 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Temps are still well above coverline. Just still so weird cause by now they are above 98. Thinking it may be the acupuncture making them lower this round.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! I just wanted to stop and say hi! I still check up on you every so often. Glad to see that there have been some BFP along the way! Tara & Athena, you guys are certaintly cycle buddies! You guys doing ok?
AFM, things are progressing well. We find out what the twinkies are Dec 30, so we are anxiously waiting for that day to come! 16 wks along now. But I look like I'm 6mo, lol! Feeling pretty good except for the fatigue still.
I hope you guys are all doing well and hope Santa brings you all BFP for the holidays! [heart] [heart] [heart]

User Image

10 years ago

@kristi- hey hun! Cant believe you are already 16 wks! Wow! Dh wants to wait til 12 wks when we get pg to tell anyone. Told him that might be impossible if twins cause twins pop early!

I do hope the rest of the pregnancy goes by fast too! I am a very impatient person, lol! Yes twins pop early for sure! People were surprised I had a bump at 8wks! They predicted twins before I knew!
I am praying for you and your hubby! Hope you are blessed this holiday! How is acupuncture going? Are you still doing that?

User Image

10 years ago

I did 3 treatments. Could have had more but my OV date screwed with me by showing a week late. My plan was to get a massage last week instead but I'm now getting one tomorrow. So excited. Havent had one in a few years and I'm a massage therapist! Really need to de-stress. We are hopeful this is it. Just waiting on our miracle to come to life! 3 dpo today. I'm actually not thinking to much about it. But a week from now I'm hoping to be dry heaving. Lol! Either way, Christmas will be interesting. I'll either be fighting depression or singing Christmas carols at the top of my lungs with happiness. Thank you for praying Kristi! A greatly appreciate it :). Please say a prayer for me everyone! No matter what happens this month, I'm gonna need prayer!

You better enjoy that massage! Relax and breathe! Create a nice happy haven for your baby to be! :) I sent you the email Tara. I will send another recent one when I get home in about an hour.

User Image

10 years ago

Temp finally went above 98! Ya! My massage is in a couple hours. Really hope I dont have an emotional breakdown on the table lol.

Hi ladies. I have am waiting for a coworker to call me. He is late...was supposed to call me almost 30 minutes ago!

Thought I would pop in while I wait. I'm way behind on a project for my FT job and behind on posting in the forum.

I hope everyone is doing well. My apologies for failing to respond to everyone individually.

When I last posted the pharmacy messed up my prescription and only have me 150iu of Bravelle, but I needed 300. On CD 7 and 8 I was supposed to give myself 150iu each day, but only had enough for one dose. The next morning, I was able to get what I needed myself and gave myself my injection on time that evening. Yesterday (CD9) I gave myself my second Estradiol injection. The first one was on CD6. This afternoon I have have gobs and gobs of EWCM. In the past, I thought I had EWCM, but now I really no what it looks like! It is soooooo plentiful. It may be the Estradiol causing it, but I'm CD10, so it could be the real deal. As a result, I will pounce on DH when he gests home from work in a few hours...just in case. Tomorrow, I go in for my midcycle U/S to see how many follies I have. Hopefully things are progressing well and I can have my IUI this weekend or early next week!

To everyone in their TWW [baby_dust]

User Image

10 years ago

Very cool holly! Cant wait for u/s update! I bet it is a mix the estradiol and getting close to OV.

Cant believe I'm already 5 dpo today! My massage yesterday was very nice. However the massage therapist and receptionist were giving me their two cents on how to get pregnant. Had to laugh at the looks on their faces when I answered them..
Have you tried acupuncture..yes first round
Have you tried pineapple- for 5 months
How about this- yes for 4 months
This went on for 5 minutes. Lol. Ugh...finally they said it'll happen when you least expect it. I replied with...That doesnt always work with women with pcos.
For some reason my low back is killing me today. Feels like it's locked up.

I am spotting and I'm only 9 dpo now fxed it's implant but I have a bad feeling now af is coming early.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo