Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4041 - 4050 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Just did a cervix check. High soft open and a ton of ewcm. It stretched probably 3 inches plus. I think I'm going ov super early.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Ok someone told me that a hr of 112 measuring 6.5 is low and I should e worried .wth .now I'm freaking out .

10 years ago

Nicky - I have no idea how the heart rate should correspond with the # of weeks. Have you Googled? If the hosp didn't worry, neither should you.

10 years ago

Liza - sorry about your test.

Tara - it's your anniversarrrrryyy....O.

Athena - dtd anyway. At least every other day for 4or5 days on either side of when you think you might O.

Ashhen & popcorn - welcome to the asylum. Waiting (Tara) has straight jackets for you both.

10 years ago

Phat we have been. Dtd Sunday and last night. Got my soft cups and taking my vitamins and supplements. Praying for a big ol O lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Athena - sounds like a plan!

10 years ago

I googled .it seems a little low .though some websites say its okay .i dunno trying not to worry .another us next Friday .

10 years ago

Well my POAS addiction kicked in. Took another test and there was a faint line immediately. Pic is on my page.

10 years ago

Had a great anniversary with dh! I had to work for a few hrs in the morning but was home before 10am. We drove downtown to Pappy's Smokehouse for our favorite ribs! Highly recommended if you visit St Louis! And I'll go with you! Lol! Afterwards we went bowling and my hips are so sore today lol! Came home and watched our wedding video and danced a bit in the living room. Dh gave me an awesome leather bracelet that wrapped multiple times around my wrist. It's teal for pcos with silver writing saying 'faith, sow, love, kindness etc'. It's very me! Then we curled up and watched Brave! The only thing that would have made it perfect.... OV! Ugg, opks still negative. Praying it happens soon!!!

I'll reply to everyone in a bit! Love you girls!
@ nicky- all babies differ and anything could cause it to be on the low side. But what matters is that it's in the range drs looks at! :) dont listen to that person, they are just going by what they experienced.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Just saw your test Liza!!!!!! That's a positive!!! Now go get a blood test haha! Yaaaaaa!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo