Community post

Question

Did Maca Root affect your BBT?

This is my first month of Maca Root and it's the first month I've had a lower bbt pattern. I got a positive ovulation test on cd15 and then a temp shift on cd 17. But I've noticed my temps arent as high as they usually are but they are still above my fertility friend coverline. Part of me wonders if it's an annovulation cycle or if the maca is just affecting my temps. The maca is the only difference.....any once else experience this?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

1 Answer • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I used maca powder capsules for the past 9 months and they did not affect my BBT temperatures. But there were cycles here and there with lower post ovulation temperatures despite ovulation having taken place (confirmed by blood test). To see "different" charts at times is normal and I would not worry about it. Best wishes and the Lord's blessings.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo