Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

he he yep im in the uk how did u know lol ( took a peek at my profile )

User Image

11 years ago

No, we don't say "mum." :-) I did look at your profile after I typed that, though.

11 years ago

lol i didnt think about that yep u say mom we say mum

and soon we will all be mommys and mummys

User Image

11 years ago

Now I'm going to be reading Lammy's posts with a british accent !

Happy 4th everyone! Spent the day at my parents. Ordered pizza (way too hot to BBQ) and made homemade icecream with oreos crumbled up. Then sat on the back porch getting icecream brain freeze and watched neighbors fireworks :). It was old fashioned fun with my family:).

Sounds like we've got a lot of debbie downers on here today though. I know we all have these moments of being aggravated and depressed at bfns but hey...we're still breathing, meaning we still have a chance !

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

If it makes anyone feel better, I started freaking out juuuuust a tad today because my symptoms had lessened. I really wanted to run out and buy another Answer test to make sure that line was still dark! Haha. But a little while ago the occasional morning sickness came back (for me it's best described as simply being much more easily grossed out), and my breasts are more sore again (they hadn't been as sore earlier today). So even after that shows up, the craziness doesn't end!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for the pep talks, girls. It would be easier to be positive if my body hadn't started going nuts.

STILL no AF. STILL no BFP. Starting to worry because I'm never late that something else could be going on. Thinking about getting a digital this morning because I read about how they work, and they detect hormone levels differently. I'll let you know the results.

Later!

11 years ago

I went to % stores trying to find the digital tests that tell you how many weeks you are with no luck. What is the brand, and which test is it, please?

11 years ago

I found it - Clear Blue Easy Digital with Conception Indicator. No one here has them, or they may be at the pharmacy counter because they're more expensive.

11 years ago

4 days late im leaving mums tonight to go back home 2 days without testing is driving me crazy lol

will do test with fmu tomorrow wish me luck

User Image

11 years ago

I just did a Superdrug Test at Lunchtime and I got a BFP . Im so nervous already. The line is very faint so Im not going to get my hopes up yet!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo