Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@Lammy RIGHT!! Ahh I was furious when I went in for the blood test with a regular doctor and he asked why I wasn't using condoms or birth control and I told him we were TTC... All I got was a 10 minute speach on how young I am and how I should enjoy my life first.... Swear the next person that tells me that is going to feel my wrath! I've been keeping quiet with what I really want to say to all the people that tell me that because even though I'm 26 ppl talk to me like I'm a little girl because I look young! It makes me fuuuuuurious!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

mooney - just don't let it get to you. He's a pure T idiot. I'm 205 right now, and I've always had thick legs, butt and arms and a smaller waist, and while I'm not thrilled about my size, this is not going to kill me. I work out and don't overeat (always - ha). I have never had issues with ovulation or conception that could be attributed to my weight, either.

I'd find another doc if you have the option or just refuse to see that one if it's a practice with multiple docs. There's this scrawny little heifer at my OB who tried to tell me anxiety isn't a disability when I asked her to write me out of work 2 weeks before my due date before I snapped & got fired for cussing somebody out. I'm in cust serv, so I don't think it would have gone over well, and I just refuse to see her. I asked to see another doc, he wrote me out, I got short-term disability from it which I didn't even expect so somebody sems to think it's disabling. She ended up being the on call doc for my last 2 babies, and I told the nurses not to let her near me unless they wanted to see what a woman under pressure would do. My last baby I had a scheduled c-section, and the doc doing it was delayed, so they said she could do it then if I didn't want to wait. Let me tell you I was pregnant for an extra 8 hours with nothing to eat cause she was not touching me. I know exactly how you feel, but don't let him get the best of you.

11 years ago

@phatgurl me too! I've got legs like trunks haha and most of the weight goes to my arms and face and tummy. He wasn't my OBGYN.. she is so popular I can't get an appt with her for 4 months! I don't know what to do. I've had horrible experiences with Kaiser since I started going on my own and I really don't trust any of the dr's. See I want to leave a message with my OBGYN to refer me to another OBGYN but Kaiser can't even take the right messages. When I left a msg for an appt cuz of the pain I called 2 days later to see what the hold up was and the nurse said "oh your calling because you want to talk to the Dr about your pain right?" Ummm WRONG I need an appointment! Idiots! They can't even take a simple message right!

I'm trying not to let it get to me but it's either that or work.. right now I'm fighting with my employer to spray the outside patio for spider because the last time I sat out there for lunch I left work with 7 spider bites and I'm allergic so I had to be off for 3 days while the swelling went down and all they did was water it down and wipe down the table. Didn't give me a copy of my claim and I've asked for it 3 times. Now all of a sudden she wants to see e-mails I've sent and claiming that I'm confused about what we're talking about. It's more stressful at work than it is at home obsessing over everything I'm feeling.

Since I got here my pain has been getting worse and the more BS my supervisor throws my way the more my pains start to increase.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

waiting - unless I missed it I didn't see your blood test results, and I'm starting to worry. What did you find out?

11 years ago

I'm sorry I'm so late posting! Been gone all day celebrating my sister's birthday. But I wont delay it any longer even thought I kinda want to but here goes....negative .
Called the doctor the second my clock said 9am. So after 10 minutes of calling waiting for their phones to turn on I finally got the nurse I talked to yesterday. She had problems pulling up my info and accidentally put me on hold. Then she finally said, "your blood test results indicate that.....it was not pos, not neg, umm....negative, not positive." Apparently she stinks at delivering bad news, cant even get the words out! She said hcg was negative and gave me the numbers for LH and FSH etc but I wasnt really listening at that point.
I have an appt tomorrow at 230 with my doctor to figure out what's going on. I have a feeling she'll say pcos and to lose some weight (I read the earlier posts-I'm 5'1" and 167. I have muscular bird legs and hold my weight in my abdomen and hips. That's probably why I have people think I'm pregnant. Gotta love those awkward moments ). But, I talked with my dh (btw he was calling me like crazy this morning at 9:05 wondering why I hadnt called him yet) and decided if the doc wants to put me on Clomid we're going to hold off for a bit.

I'm sad and it sucks that I've just been crazy all along! But at the same time I feel a bit....normal. Now that I know I'm not, I feel more like myself. I'm depressed no doubt about it but ...*sigh* I'm trying to be strong and have faith that now is not my time. I'll keep you girls updated and check in on you all. I feel like we're family...it would just be weird not hearing from you.

Btw- I just turned 26 and I'm in the same boat as Mooney....I look like I'm 17. And when I tell people I'm TTC they look at me like.."but you're a baby?" When they say that, it takes all I have not to turn into She Hulk!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Waiting/Tara - sorry it's not +, but at least now you know something. I know nothing about fertility drugs or conditions, so I can't give you any advice except to do what is best for your family. Love you, girl, so don't leave us hangin'. You know we want to keep up with how things are going with you.

11 years ago

wow, take a day with my boys and I'm reading 30 minutes to catch up
I'm 32 for a few more days (26th)

been nauseous again today, was starved last night! Been VERY irritable last couple of days with no patience.

Into the realm of tmi - noticed thick white discharge while in the shower this afternoon. Was compelled to call hubby in the bathroom. He laughed and walked away. At first I was irritated, until he just laughed again and told me that he was laughing because both of his childrens' mothers has the exact same discharge during the early weeks of their pregnancies. Having never been pregnant, how the snot was I supposed to know?

Still just holding out for a while. Looks like a road trip coming this week at some point, have an uncle in critical condition under hospice care at home; he's not expected to last but a few days, so we'll b heading out as soon as we get the call (packing a suitcase tomorrow morning) would appreciate y'alls prayers. If/when we have to go, I'll be offline while we're gone, so I'll have a bunch of catching up to do when we get back.

& Shell

11 years ago

shel - hope things go as well as can be expected for your family, and I hope you get your BFP.

11 years ago

lammy - where u at? I know it's getting late in the day there & I wondered if they did your scan or not. Hope you're doing ok. How are you going to walk down the aisle in all that pain? Praying for you...

11 years ago

Waiting so sorry to hear out the result .

Shell, be careful on you're trip I hope everything turns out ok!!

I am 3 days late now and still 2 more neg tests..... Symptoms still there but maybe it's AF. I have had cramping for 2 weeks now (mild but cramping) extremely exhausted, irritable, boobs are SORE. I think I might cry right now!! What is the deal???

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo