Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4591 - 4600 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

And I cant say anything to her or she'll blab!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Aww Tara, i'm sorry that was mean.

I have people telling me the same thing, but they don't know my condition either and i'm not going to put myself out there for everyone to judge.

10 years ago

Waiting... I know how u feel my in-laws and family keep telling us to hurry up Cuz they want another grand baby. I just want to scream " What the hell do u think we have been trying to do for Two years" We already have 1 and he's 4, so they think it should be easy, some people just don't get it. Praying for you and I hope the lord blesses us all very soon

10 years ago

That is me exactly! Too funny..my DH thinks I'm nuts as well..and the cashiers at Walmart practically know me by name...or just the woman who buys 20 pregnancy tests every other week....LOL

TTC #2 Hoping for the best!

10 years ago

Welcome to the nuthouse MWaries.

Having some serious twinges on my sides by my ovaries almost cramplike but not like AF cramps. different and still no sign of AF anyway. going to buy some more tests tomorrow. any particular brand the best?? or does anyone know?

10 years ago

I just checked my calendar and I have been spotting for 6 days! I can wear the same pad all day hardley any blood. Maybe its a very light AF. Its weird though Cuz it started on what my ovulation day was. But ov bleeding for 6 days... I think I'm out this month... maybe next month....or year

10 years ago

@praying..don't say year...stay positive!!

10 years ago

:/ sorry everyone's so down .the hemmorage I had completely healed but I still have the placenta previa .another ultrasound next week . Just a quick update .love you all .

10 years ago

I just wanted to say, my heart really goes out to you guys. I'm a psychologist and I have absolutely nothing to say to make you feel any better. It's just not something that can be healed with words. I just want you all to know I'm thinking of you and praying for us all, but especially those who have been trying for so long.

User Image

10 years ago

I've been doing this for 10 years now, and the best advice I can give is to keep living your life. Yes, a part is missing, but one way or another you can and will get there. Maybe not as fast as you want, but it will happen.

Look at your life and the good it has in it now. We've all got positive, beautiful things to love and enjoy in the now. Try (and I know it is hard, trust me) to not let IF control you. Keep trying, but keep living too. This path can end up being a very long journey. It is important to not be so focused on the end result that you miss all of the scenery of your life along the way.

Fight it with everything you've got, research and consider different options, but most importantly, keep living.

I feel for all of you. I'm about to come to the end of my road. I've had 130 failed cycles. I will see one last witch before I go for my one and only IVF. Unless we get any embryos to freeze, if it fails, we are done with TTC forever.

I know I'm one of the lucky ones, I have one miracle child. But she wants a sibling so badly. She is seven now, and asks frequently. If this IVF fails, we will adopt. One way or another, she will have a sibling.

I really hope I haven't made anyone feel badly, that isn't my intent. I just want to offer hope, that although it seems bleak, and it seems like it will never happen, there are ways to get to the one thing we all want so desperately. If it is taking longer than it should, fight. Get tests done. Don't accept "unexplained" as an answer. Be your own advocate. But remember to live too.

Hugs and luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo