Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6781 - 6790 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies I am new to this board and I definitely know how you feel! I am only 4 dpo and I am bloated, gassy, and just having back pain.... i could be crazy right? lol

User Image

10 years ago

@vette- welcome doll! Maybe just a little crazy ;).

Well here I am after 3am and back in the bathroom praying for the nausea to go away. I was doing fine before bed but at 2 I woke up so nauseous. I've been up an hour and a half and my alarm will be going off in an hour. Thinking of calling in. Because I'm up, i wont be poas cause I'm peeing and sipping on water. Hopefully I'll get a big bfp wednesday!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Never thought I'd be eating jello and toast at 4am! It helped a lot, now I can sleep easier. But I did call into work...need to know whether this is a bug or actual m/s before I spread it around.
Wouldnt think eating would help virus/poisoning? This has to be m/s. Sorry just thinking out loud.

10 years ago • Post starter

I hope it is morning sickness! Sounds promising. We're you actually sick or were you just nauseated?

10 years ago

Hi Ladies...I know I've been MIA. I had to go back about 3 pages to catch up. Hope everyone is well.

Tara, OMG OMG OMG.....You're preggers missy. You are having the same symptoms that I had. I'm claiming a BPF for you. I really think this is it.

Athena, I love the belly pic and baby pic, awe so cute

Memphrika, you and I are like the same size, 5'4 / 140lbs, that's interesting . Are you going to post a sonogram pic soon?

Holly, I pray that you find a clinic where you can have a successful IVF. Doing it abroad sounds fun/relaxing!

Hi Phat!! where are you in your cycle hun? Wanna see you join us soon too.

AFM, I truly am sorry that I've missed so much. I've been very sick, tired, busy, you name it. I feel like I can't keep up with myself lately. Super exhausted all the time with so much to do and no time to do it.

I was so sick last week that my doc had me come in within the hour just to do an early check. So I went in last week on Thursday; I was 5w3d and they did the sonogram. They could see the hb fluttering already but it was too early to actually hear it. They also said that I was measuring 6 wks already and changed my due date to 11/27/14, Thanksgiving Day. Only one sac was shown on the screen, so I don't know about the twins at this point. The doc said it's still a possibility and to not count it out just yet.

The doc said that my hormone levels are really high which is why I'm feeling so sick. She just suggested that I take it easy, drink lots of water and eat healthy snacks often throughout the day. I just hope I start to feel better soon. I'm excited and I'm happy to be preggers, but I'm really not feeling good. My next appt is this Saturday and they scheduled another sonogram. This time I'll have them print me a pic.

User Image

10 years ago

Baby Magic and Tara, ask your Dr. if you can take a unisom and vitamin b6. Those two ingredients are what is in the prescription medication we can get here in Canada called Diclectin. It was a life-saver for me.

Meclizine is also pregnancy safe, so you can take a non drowsy dramamine or the generic version too.

Also, if you can tolerate it, sucking on ginger and lemon drops can help. Babies R Us sells a brand called preggie pops that work for a lot of women.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Baby magic I've been doctor hopping because i cannot find a single doctor to see me and "allow" my vbac. The last doctor I went to had a Crappy ultrasound machineand you could barely see anything so I ddidn't bother posting. I'mhoping to find a doctor at Vanderbilt with a better machine.

I've had 3 previousc sections. One oof mybabies ddidn't make it, but because of the c sections I am considered a liability and no one will let me labor. What I'mhaving to do Iis go to a doctor and not tell them I'm planning on showing upat the hospital in llabor and just refusing a c section. This is going to be fun.

10 years ago

Liss, I didn't know you were in Canada. Wow, that's so far away. I'm in Florida. Its funny how we are all connected through fertility here but are so far away from one another....Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely be asking my dr about this. I really wanna enjoy my pregnancy :)

Memphrika, you're super funny, lmbo. I hope you find a good dr soon, though. I'm grateful to have a dr that I'm extremely happy with. They are definitely up on their technology and I love it. You get to watch the sonogram on a huge flat screen, it's awesome. It doesn't even look like a regular dr's office. It feels more like home in there. I know you'll find something soon hun. Just be nice to them, lol....you're too funny...plus, they might be able to tell if you had a c sections before.

User Image

10 years ago

They will know I've had c sections. I am having to lie and pretend like I'm ok with a repeat c section and show up at the hospital Iin labor and refuse the surgery. It's verydifficult to get a VBA3C

10 years ago

It doesn't matter if I'm nice to them or not. Every doctor I've been to so far will not see me knowing what my plan is. I'm going to have to find a new doctor and lie. Only thing that sucks is I've been to over 10 doctors now and that is most of the doctors in this area. None of them will see me anymore.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo