Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1271 - 1280 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

All, sorry I was offline most of the weekend. We went out of town on Friday and I assumed a lot...but was wrong.

First, I thought I would make it to my destination in time to get some FRERs befor the drug store closed. Not...there was a traffic back up on the road, which caused us to arrive well after everything was closed. I then had to settle for getting some FRERs to test on Saturday. I took 3 and all were . I stared at them for so long I got line eye. I took photos from many angles and then came to grips that they were BFN.

I assumed I could use my phone to stay connected...wrong again. My cell phone carrier, did not have good service in the area we were visiting (Mayberry ) so I could not get a decent connection to check the Forum. Every now and then I would get a signal or an email notification, but it was very inconsistent. I took another FRER yesterday and posted a quick update yesterday when we were driving back home.

Today, I took two FRERs, one with FMU and one this afternoon. Both were . I don't want to use the internet dip strips since they looked positive last week. I am so frustrated. Also, all of my symptoms that I had are gone (is it in my head?). I am trying to keep the faith, but it is hard to remain positive.

AF is due in 5 days, so I will know by Saturday. Other than the CP, this has been the worst 2-week wait yet. Getting something that looks positive, only to have your hopes crushed a short time later, is awful.

@phat, I just wanted to comment on your thoguths that you had a CP. When I had my CP in August (I also had a beta done after my BFP, so it was a confirmed pregnancy), AF only arrived one day late, so that is definitely a possibility.

User Image

11 years ago

Holly I have heard of that brand giving bad evaps, but yours were so dern pink.

Tara - wth did your doc say?

Shay - are you ever coming back?

Mooney?

11 years ago

Never heard back from the freaking doctor!!!! Calling tomorrow. Praying I keep my cool.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Well this just stinks Holly! That line was definitely pink. Who knows maybe there was a stronger strip on the dipstick one. Keeping my fingers crossed for you babe. I know the frustration. Back in July before I had my dr's appt, I took a test and got a faint pink line. I tried not to get excited but it was so hard not too. Started touching my stomach and giggling. Took another test a couple days later and it was bfn. I was crushed. Had my hopes so high and then it felt like I got hit by an emotional mack truck!

Been keeping myself busy today cleaning. Got up this morning and suddenly went into complete cleaning/OCD mode. Before I knew it, it was noon and I had all of the bathroom cabinets, and hall closet reorganized. Hadnt even had breakfast yet . I probably would have skipped it if dh hadnt commanded me over the phone to stop, go to the kitchen, and make myself my chocolate oatmeal! Got ready, went shopping, cleaned bathrooms, cleaned/mopped kitchen..etc etc. Now I'm making dinner. I'm exhausted. Cant wait to eat my chicken pot pie soup and curl up with dh on the couch.

Sitting here on the couch and I suddenly realized that neither Dh nor I brought in the mail today. So just ran out there and SURPRISE my internet dipsticks came!!!! YAY!!!!!! All the packets look like a fist full of monopoly cash!!! LOL

@waiting. LOL - you are right. Having a ton of HPTs is like Monopoly money! Have fun POASing!

AFM - I took a FRER 6 days sooner and it was BFN! I keep looking at it at all angles and every now and then I see something, but I think it is line eye. Especially since I'm 11 DPO.

Here's the link:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=61762

The last couple of days no symptoms. I even ate a Twix (my own personal pregnancy test) and it tasted fine.

After I ate it I did start feeling nauseous, but that is probably because they aren't meant to have for breakfast. . As I started typing, I am feeling some lower back pain and slight cramps...maybe I'm not out yet?

I'm driving myself insane! Witch, Witch, stay away!

User Image

11 years ago

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand they lost my bloodwork.

You know how on a christmas story, Ralphie goes crazy beating up the bully and he starts cursing to the point that you have no idea what he's saying....yea, that's me right now!
Dr never called me back!

On the up side, I enjoyed peeing on a new stick. Sad part, that was the highlight of my day. lol

Tara - so do you have to go back for another draw? Did they lose the results or the blood itself? I totally know the scene you're talking about, and I've felt a lot like that lately. I've actually been cursing my hpt's and people's positive tests. I own that on DVD - limited edition. I almost bought leg lamp Christmas lights last year! Teehee!

11 years ago

I have a leg lamp ornament!!!! ROFL! That is all my family watches at Christmas is the 24hr A Christmas Story marathon!

I have no idea what's going on! The nurse said, "what's your date of birth"...."hmm..I dont see any record of your bloodtest. Let me check into it and call you back. What's a number I can reach you at?" The end.

Hmm... . If I have to redo the bloodwork...I'M NOT PAYING FOR IT!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo