Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2731 - 2740 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

a little confused. AF was due Sunday. I have been spotting since sunday but no full flow. I usually get this spotting a day or two before AF but she was due Sunday? I have been working a really weird sched this last week......over nights, then 3-11 then overnights, been sleeping during the day, my sched is all messed up. Last test I took was Sat........ this spotting is old blood looking and like i said a few days before AF.......what is going on?

Also fiance, is cutting down tremendously and has started on a mens fertility ( sperm booster) supplement last night:)

11 years ago

I just wish these next few days would ZOOOOOOOMMMMMM by!!!! The anticipation is killing along with the same damn STEADY pressure/pain on my right lower side, started yesterday and has stayed steady and still pushing strong!
Hopefully it is a good sign, if not then something else isn't right! I have never ever ever cramped other than the day of ovulation and the the first day of my cycle.

11 years ago

I hope everyone who are in 8DPO have

11 years ago

Dropping in to say hello to everyone!

@athena 11DPO and nausea...I hope this is the cycle for you! Pressure and cramping are good also. When I was pregnant with my youngest one....the constant cramping and pressure were the reason I tested. But I was last and didn't realize it.

@topo and @soarys ...trooping towards O-day ...makes me nervous. Remember...relax. I made a whole Kenny G, Sade playlist. #relax

@xoxomandy it going to be fine! I think I stressed too much few of us agreed to relax relax relax!

@hkellerman did you test? That's very unusual.

@tara how are you feeling?

Wishing all if you in your 2ww a BFP!!! You were all so supportive during mine and wants to say thanks.

11 years ago

Hkellerman sometimes having a crazy schedule can throw off your cycle.if af doesn't come you may want to test.

Thanks Pisces for making me feel less crazy.

I have had a head ache all afternoon. Had to lay down for a bit, now I'm having a hot flash, which I thought was a fever but my temp was normal. I just wish that I'd get a bfp's already if I am pregnant.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@pieces how r u hun relax before ovulation during I'm confused more stress now lol r u temping I tried this morning but forgo to write it down I know it was 98 something lol to lazy to get computer from brother how's ur trip how is everything luv
@soary get ready for o day hun dec has to be our monh
At everyone else hope everyone is good bfp
As for me I had theworst day at work ever dame clomid I took yesterday had me a emotional wreck today crying for everything I work in the field where evryday is stress so stressing is hard for me not to do I would of took a xanax if I wasn't trying for this baby today

11 years ago

oh yeah... I actually started downloading a whole bunch of Violin <3
that is what really relaxes me... I just need to actually start LISTENING to it LOL

User Image

11 years ago

@waiting, it has moved up to KC. I'm feeling much better though..

@athena, thank you. I'm well now.

My schedule is crazy hectic nowadays. School monday, wednesday and friday mornings from 8am-12pm then work tuesday thru saturday nights either 8pm to 4am or 6pm to 4am. This weekend will be really sucky. Friday i'll get home from work at 430am like normal, sleep for 2 hours, go to school from 8am to 12pm, get home at 12:15pm then go to sleep at 1pm, wake up at 6:30pm to go to work at 8pm, get off at 4am go to sleep and go back to work saturday morning at 9am to ?? (don't know what time i'll get off) then go back to sleep and get up at 6:30pm again cuz i have to be back at work at 8pm...i don't know how i'll manage, but no choice.

11 years ago

almost finished trying to work out if we going to try try or just see how it goes as trying to find dh a new job is stressful . Just over a month till dh retests I'm hoping its improved as he has been doing the things he was told even tho they are hard for him I can see how much he wants a baby

User Image

11 years ago

Ummm.....yeah.....I got sick in a rocking chair today !!!!!!!!! I was just rocking my nephew to sleep and thought I was going to spew everywhere. I've had the feeling quite a few times today just out of the blue. The only thing that has helped is eating something small like a kiwi whenever I feel that way. Feeling sick again now...just sorta queezy . My nipples are starting to get sore now. Cramping/pinching in uterine area and I'm really tired. Oh....and the craziest thing!!....I checked my cervix (been doing it for 4 months now), my cervix was SOOOO high, I could barely reach it. And it was as firm as my knuckle and the opening was almost nonexistent!!
I was having sort of a crappy day dealing with family issues but then my cousin called me (the one who had the vision of me being pregnant with twins) and asked, "so would you like to know the sex of your babies?". Told her we wanted to be surprised but I thought it was pretty neat that she knows the sexes. Hoping for a boy/girl. So that cheered me up today.

staggart- your symptoms sound great! Keep up the hope!!

@athena- things are sounding good for both of us. I know the story of sarah and issac well. Did you watch "The Bible" on history channel sunday? If you didnt...google it!

@soarys- Hey it's LOBSTERFEST at red lobster!

@hkellerman- interesting...I say test!

@xomandy- I'm having the same constant pressure too. But it's not gas!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo