Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7281 - 7290 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Holly, I am SOOOOO happy/excited/elated/jazzed/fill-in-blanks-with-other-awesome-words-synonymous-with-the-aforementioned! Lol. Congratulations, miss!!!
Me? Temps are hanging are 98.4-98.6...some cramping the last few days, not persistence like normal, they come and go without increasing in intensity like normal...may just be a new variation to pms symptoms, idk. AF due in 3 days, testing in 4 days pending no visit from her. We shall see :-)

Ladies, all the your heart can stand

9 years ago

I'm out ladies, AF just came to town :-/ Onward!

Baby dust to all!

9 years ago

Neisa Nola - I hope next cycle is your BFP. Hugs!

Texasgirl13 - I hope you get your BFP after all.

Holly - yay! I'm glad things look great.

9 years ago

So, I'll be 40 next week. When I started in this group 2 years ago, that's the age limit I set for myself to have #4, and today is O day with DH snoring in his chair, so it doesn't seem likely, does it?

9 years ago

I am out. AF came today.

9 years ago

Good morning ladies. Sorry I have been mia. DD got sick last week and decided to pass it along to daddy and me. Then he had to fly out so last week was not fun. Hoping for a better week this week. Will be o'ing later this week, so cross your fingers!

Holly~everything sounds and looks great!!! So excited for you!!

Niesa & Texas~that sucks! I'm sorry!! ~hugs~

Phatgurl~ my mom always tells me, life happens when you're busy making plans.

Why is it that today just seems blah..... mondays suck lol.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey girls! Sorry I've been MIA too. No OV yet. My temps are still REALLY low and I'm cd 35. . Been dealing with my messed up back again. I've learned the culprit though....cowgirl position. EVERYTIME I'm on top...my SI joint flares up. Ice is my best friend right now...I want morphine dangit! LOL

@Niesa& Texas- I'm sorry girls!

@phat- you dont look 40 babe! Did you ever jump him? How could he not with the sexiness that you're rockin!?

@EB- cold sick or stomach sick? I've been getting the stomach virus so much this past year that every time my nephew throws up...I freak out!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Tara - no, I haven't jumped him recently. Let's just say he's a sexual camel, and living in a desert doesn't bother him. Almost 3 fucking months. I thought me losing 20+ lbs & working out all the time might help turn him on. No such luck. I'm going insane & close to a mid-life crisis because of it. Seriously

9 years ago

OK....let's review! Besides weight loss...what are you doing to turn him on?

9 years ago • Post starter

waiting~it was a bad stomach bug.

My name is Eryn btw. lol I feel so weird calling people by their login names.

I also want to add, do you know what his testosterone level is? If its low, his libido might by shot and it may have nothing to do with you. I recently read a book called "From Hormone Hell to Hormone Well" and it talks about hormone health for men and women. Very good read btw.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo