Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2621 - 2630 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

THANKS SOARYS I LOVE IT OUT THERE TO BUT OMG MY DH GRANDMA IS GOING 90 SO IDK HOW THAT IS GOING TO WORK FOR ME WITH RELAXATION BABYSITTING MORE I LIKE IT LOL SORRY ABOUT UR TICKET I GUESS SOMEONE IS TESTING UR HORMONES AND EMOTIONAL STATE LOL

11 years ago

Ladies that temp, I'm a little confused, the bbt chart on here says I possibly o'ed 2/23 which is when it spikedmmy fertility app says 2/22 which is when it dipped and I think 2/24 because I had cramping that day. Temp dip was Friday, spike was Saturday, stayed high til today, which it dipped below the cover line on my app today. So when should I say oved? I am cramping today, but I think it is gas, my lower abdomen is making all kinds of funny noises lol, I also have an increase in stretchy cm it is clear and stretched like 3 inches.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Thank u everyone for your prayers and thoughts they are vey much needed ATM xxx

As for me I'm 8dpo today and feeling crampy

User Image

11 years ago

According to fertility friend app and my fertility app I am 5dpo I just went to the bathroom and had some red spotting with a hint of brown. Isn't it too early for implantation bleeding? I've been crampy and gassy all day. I've had clear cm also until just now.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

AHHHH!!!! I'm OVULATING!!!! !!!!!!!!! I checked my cervix around noon and it was so high I could barely reach it! Took my opk at 4pm after 4 HOUR PEE HOLD and limited fluids. It was darker but not positive so I thought maybe tomorrow I'd get a positive. But I got home tonight and figured what the heck. Note...I had just peed like 25 minutes earlier and had tons of green tea during dinner. And low and behold....BIG FAT POSITIVE OPK at 10pm!!!!!! Thank you JESUS!!! No kidding, this was my reaction in the bathroom...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvbYfs2NJcc

@soarys- awwww...I'm sorry you had such a rough day yesterday. I would have done the same. I'm so excited for you to test though! Sucks bacon made you sick though . Oh...and that ept commercial has made me develep tourette's!!!!

@rooies- To be honest...this forum has been my sanity! Having someone to vent to that is going thru the exact same thing gives an outlet! Dont know how I would have gotten thru the past year without it. I say at least a couple more days before testing. . Stay sane my friend!

@topowifey- enjoy your trip honey! Hopefully it will help destress you. Cant wait for another update!

@athena- I say it's possible you OV'd on the 22nd if your temp spike was the 23rd. You dont spike unless the egg has already dropped. I hope it's implantation bleeding!

@lammy- love you honey!

Ok girls....I'm off. Dh is in bed with his pants off ready to make a baby!!!!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

waitingonmymirical thanks luvu make that baby lol I will keep u all updated so far tonight had funny taste in my mouth ate my fav food today didn't taste like my fav food been having hot flashes but idk if it is nervous I'm on my way to arizona much needed vaca for me n dh at least gonna try around the inlaws

11 years ago

Any one else randomly waking up at night?
I get mad at my belly last night... after cooking home made beans yesterday... (all day) i looked forward to some comfort food ( the beans smelled horrible to me btw) my body has decided it no longer cares for the lovely eggrolls my friend makes. I have to be preggy... because if im not.. im freaking out and going to the doctor. There is no reason why i shouldnt like my friends eggrolls.... esp. When she wipped them up special for me...also did a lot of crying yesterday.... over nothing... like the ticket... then dh being ok with the ticket... then my friend wanting to come over because of my bad day... then my mom taking me shopping.... seems like everything elicit tears from me... rediculous!
If i dont get a at the end of this week... im going to have to throw something!

User Image

11 years ago

How is everybody today? I was following everyone's post and had full intensions of logging in and responding as soon as I got home from work but I received some terrible news. My dad's brother was found dead in his home of what they think is a heart attack. My poor grandmother is the one who found him....My heart is soooooo heavy right now. He was my FAVORITE uncle and he died alone they are thinking like Monday night. I was expecting to hear from him today because he ALWAYS calls me on my birthday :-(

So as i prepare to head out to Texas (home state), please keep my family in your prayers.

@lammy cramps at DPO are good :-)

@Tara - YES !!!!!

@babybundle -Stay Sane?! *she dies laighing* GURL we are nuttier than fruit cake!.. welcome !

@rooies - hey Gurl! how are ya?

@Athena - Day 5! RAISE THR ROOF GURL!!!

@soarys hoping you have a better day today. I also threw away eggrolls last night and those are my favorite.

@mem - any news?!

AFM: Last night nausea beyond belief ALL night and then this morning NOTHING! I feel like AF is on the way any second now. we'll see. on the other hand, I have been crying all night over my uncle and that is very unusual for me. I am the one who HARDLY ever sheds a tear and if I do its a couple of glistening tears down the cheeks and then I recover before anyone sees me *she tries to be tough all the time* but I am a puddle of water....

11 years ago

@topowifey you home yet girlfriend? Its OUR birthday and you know what my gift to you is....NO

11 years ago

I'm going to calk the dr right now. Might not have results until friday though. So nervous I'm shaking!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo