Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8321 - 8330 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls! I'm so sorry I havent updated in a while. I've been soooo flippin busy. I've been going non stop this past week. My birthday was crazy but fun! Still cant believe I'm 29! But when I jumped on the scale today, it still said I was 24 so I'm going with 24 LOL! My mom and I spent friday and saturday at the Happy women's conference. It was amazing. Saturday afternoon, dh and I enjoyed his family reuinion. Except one girl broke her leg falling off a golf cart so dh and I got to splint her leg and get her prepared to go to the hospital. Then severe thunderstorms sent us all inside for karaoke lol. My evening ended with doing trigger point therapy on one of dh's cousin who was having extreme back pain. And then yesterday,dh took me to see Jurassic World...EPIC! Then we had ribs for dinner :).
Finally found out friday when my surgery would be. SO...I go in tomorrow at 7:30 and surgery is scheduled for 8:30am. So I'll be being prepped in 12 hours. EEK! I'm nervous. I'm sure this will be a cake walk compared to having my wisdom teeth out but I still have that hard to catch my breath feeling this evening.

@missdani- concentrating on my upping my fertility always helped me in off months.

@xomandy- Thank you sweetie!

@astrid- oh wow Romania! I hope you had a wonderful time :) And that too hilarious with Evelyn lol

Well, I need to finish dinner and get some thing prepared for tomorrow. Please say a prayer for me this evening! I promise to update tomorrow once I'm able to :).

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Home safe! Surgery went well. Just bleeding with some light cramping but I'm due to take some more advil here shortly. So far everything looks good. I'll get back on here later once I'm less drowsy. Love you ladies.

I'm glad your surgery went well! Surgery is always nerve wracking even if it's "minor."

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Many kisses and hugs for you Tara! Glad you are ok.

User Image

8 years ago

Aloha ladies . Thought I'd update. Spotting finally stopped yesterday. Which makes me very happy cause no sex drives me batty lol! Dr Simckes said that my uterus looked beautiful! My hsg went well too but one fallopian tube was questionable cause it looked like the dye built up a little but since the xray isnt 3D it could be that my fallopian tube is slightly turned and the dye just looked like it was backing up but everything eventually worked out of the tube so he's not worried about it cause I'm getting pregnant. But we'll still make note of it. So, in a nutshell...no anatomical cause of miscarriages. It's a tiny bit frustrating not having new answers but then again it's also good news.

Since I'm not ovulating regularly (not on vitex this cycle), he said I can start clomid at anytime in my cycle but he wants to wait til early July cause he's visiting family overseas late june-early july and wants to be here to keep a close eye on my eggs and hormones levels. This is also a great time to have a treated cycle cause my uterus and fallopian tubes are perfect right now for pregnancy.

So...how is everyone else doing? :)

Yay for positive progress! Can't wait to hear when you get a BFP.

I will ovulate Friday pronably. Sadly I am on a girls trip starting Wednesday so not much chance this month. But I'm taking vitex, red clover, red raspberry. Fish oil and prenatal vitamins. My honey is worried I am too stressed to get pregnant so he wants us to not focus on it this month. So, I'm still temping though because my cycles aren't always regular and I'm seeing if the vitex is working.

And girls trip to Florida beach should be fantastic anyway and at least I know I can drink! Lol

8 years ago

Tara that is great news that you have no bad news! Lol :-)

I am good, just you know.. Enjoying the summer! Heading out of town for the 4th then we are out of town the weekend of the 11th for a wedding, then to the beach the following weekend. So we are super busy, keeping my mind preoccupied. Went and spent the weekend with my Daddy last weekend on the lake, it was great. This weekend I refuse to go and do anything. I want a break, I need to relax. AND I am going to attempt a dresser redo, WISH ME LUCK!!!
Told DH yesterday that I love this stress free TTC few months but I can't wait to move forward in September either. I've been trying to eat healthier and workout more to get healthier too. Not that I am not healthy or ate junk but I want to be fit and healthy in the event that I do get pregnant soon! I gained 80lbs with Cheyanne and I REFUSE to go through that again. I am 5' tall. Can you imagine a 198lb 5' tall pregnant woman! I was miserable. Physically, mentally, emotionally, etc.. So with that being said, I work out a lot so DH starting taking classes to get his pilots license so he can preoccupied while I am. LOL

How is everyone else???

8 years ago

Hello ladies!

How is everyone lately?
I am ok, waiting for our vacation and FINALLY started a Nutrition program to lose some of the winter fat :)))))))))
Already lost about 3 kg (ca. 6lbs) in 2 weeks. Yeey me!

Wish you all ladies a wonderful week-end and Baby Dust to all of you!

User Image

8 years ago

Hey ladies! How's everyone summer going??

8 years ago

@xomandy- I'm so glad you're enjoying your time off. I bet your dh is having fun learning to fly!

@astrid- Way to go hun!

@missdani- Hi sweetie! Not much going on here. Waiting for my follow up appointment to start my first treatment with the RE. Cant believe it's already going into July. This summer is flying by! How are you doing?

I've been so busy this past month. My final big thing for the month was the bakesale to raise money for a friend's cousin's cancer treatment. Raised almost $3000! Then Sunday was supposed to be my first relaxed day but God had other plans! Dh and I were at my parents' house enjoying family time when we were visited by tornados! Not kidding. We had 2 tornadoes touchdown north and south of us within 10 miles of us. We knew we were safe so dh and I stayed outside the whole time watching the skies while my dad watched the radar. EF 2 hit took a northern turn and went around us and north of the highway. Never got to see the tornado cause the trees were blocking it but we saw rotation right above our heads and that moved by and turned into a tornado too. It was awesome! So we were late getting home that night. About 10:30 I got into the shower and suddenly heard a loud smash. I jumped out of the shower dripping wet and looked out the window. We have a dangerous country intersection behind us with limited sight distance. If you drive the speed limit, you're fine. But people want to speed and that's what happened. A kid on one of those 'crotch rocket' motorcycles, that had to much to drink, came flying down the road and when a car pulled out in front of him, he hit the car and took off the front end of the car with the bike. The motorcyclist, flew across the road and landed into grass barely missing the utility pole. DH ran out barefoot to help. I threw my clothes on soaking wet and ran out. It was so dark it was hard to see anything so we ran back to grab the flashlights. By the time dh ran back, the victim was already up and sitting in the car's back seat. He said his leg hurt and when we looked down, his leg was bleeding profusely. By the time another neighbor had ran down and called 911. We got his leg up and omg....I've never seen that much blood and bone. I ran back home to wake my neighbor who is a fireman. He came out to help. Then out nowhere an off duty EMT had drove by and jumped out to help. During the chaos, the driver of the car disappeared and left the other 3 passengers. We alerted the cops so hopefully they found him. Firetruck and ambulance came and took the kid. We stayed behind and answered questions. Didnt get to bed til 2am. I talked with the victim's uncle and he said he would be okay but is having mulitple surgeries to fix is leg. It was completely smashed in the accident but it could have been a whole lot worse. He was very lucky to leave with his life.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo