Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9721 - 9730 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Lisserb - thanks! There's no way I'm leaving without images!

7 years ago

I hope your appointment goes well phat!!

I tested this morning and bfn.. Guessing I'm 10/11 dpo so it could still be too early.. So guess I'll give it a few days and test again. Just used a cheapie cause I kinda had a feeling it'd be negative. I've been super tired this week so I'm hoping that's a good sign!

7 years ago

S.taggart - being tired is a good sign. I hope you get your bfp in a few days.

About 6 hours until my ultrasound!

7 years ago

Keep us updated phat, checking in here will be 1st thing I do when I get home from work -x-

7 years ago

Ultrasound showed the gestational sac and yolk sac. I measured 5w+1d. Going from my LMP I would be 5+2, so that's in line. I go back in a week & hope to see the heartbeat then. Fertility Friend has me as 5+5. I had them draw my hCG again and should get those results tomorrow. Looks like I ovulated from my left side which is the one the HSG showed as having the blocked tube! It had to travel all the way to my right tube if that's the case. I'm posting my ultrasound pic in the gallery if anyone wants to see.

7 years ago

Wow thats fab news phat and really beautiful pic, so pleased for you

7 years ago

I said it was very possible phat! My little man is proof too!

Congrats!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

7 years ago

Thanks, pinkster & Lisserb!

This afternoon started out awful. A nurse I don't normally work with scared me saying since my hCG was 10,893 yesterday they should have seen the fetal pole & heartbeat. Their office closes early on Fridays, and she was prepping me for a miscarriage with her words. I have a friend who is a sonographer at my regular OB-GYN's office, so I sent her yesterday's ultrasound photo and gave her my info, and she told me to come see her. She immediately found a fetal pole and lovely heartbeat of 83-85bpm. That's why medical "professionals" shouldn't give unfounded opinions. I feel better having seen the heartbeat but would rather not have gone through all that.

7 years ago

I'm so glad you were able to get that reassurance phat! How dare that nurse say something like that. Most times they don't expect to see a heartbeat until you are past 6 weeks.

I'm so glad you don't have to spend the next week worrying though. Hugs! Grow baby grow!!

How's Tara doing?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

7 years ago

Thanks, lisserb.

She's doing pretty well right now. Her mom is doing better, and she just took a vacation for her 30th birthday. I'll ask her to update in here.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo