Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3441 - 3450 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

xomandyxocheyxo - I thought you were just kidding. Perhaps the way that I saved my chart made your FF chart pop up when you clicked on it. I saved it a different way using the sharing "Chart Thumbnail Option" this might help. When I looked at your chart from March 11th I didn't see many similarities, which is why I think it was an error.

Take a look again.

By the way...i think the thumbnail version is better than the huge one I had! Takes up less space.

User Image

10 years ago

AFM - feeling a little cramping today. Not sure if I am imagining it though.

I wonder if this is a side effect of Progesterone...

User Image

10 years ago

Yea it's a totally different chart in your signature now. You can't click on the chart in your signature so there was no way the "link" was being transferred to my page. We can only see what it shows in your box.
Either way lol it's changed now. No biggie it was just really weird.

I hope the progesterone side affects get better.

10 years ago

See now it does let you click on it! Earlier you couldn't click on it.

10 years ago

xomandyxocheyxo - Glad you pointed out the issue. I would have a bunch of people thinking my chart looked like theirs!

User Image

10 years ago

I couldn't help but laugh earlier cause the name of the thread was fitting for my "I know I'm not flippin crazy! That's my chart in her signature!"
Lol yea it's fixed now cause earlier it wouldn't even let me click on the chart.

10 years ago

News Flash...We are all crazy!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Glad everyone is surviving.

I'm pretty sure I need to leave DH. We aren't legally married, we were married on a commune a few years ago-paper free. So leaving him won't be costly and I really have nothing to lose... he has his own place and I've got mine. My house is really nice, I make 3x as much money as he does, I clean my whole house by myself already and frankly, my life is a whole lot less stressful when he's not around. I think I've known this for a while and I've been using him so I can have a baby. Now I REALLY sound crazy! He's been my best friend for almost 10 years so I guess it's not like I just picked him up off the street or anything... ha!

I don't think I can tolerate his presence any longer. There's this commune a few miles away from here and every weekend that I have my boys here he has to leave ( going through a visious custody battle and he can't be around due to his criminal record) so he goes to this commune without me every time he's alone for 5 minutes. He blocks my number sometimes while he's up there. Earlier I was joking with him because there's a huge 4:20 fest tomorrow and I was like "so you aren't going to the hill right?" And he said no. Then literally the next sentence was " so I'm going to the hill for that party tonight and staying up there for the weekend". WTF???

He's an alcoholic and I told him he needed to choose between me and the booze, I actually left him for a few months last year because of it. I went to his place last weekend to help him clean his house and I found empty 6 packs of beer hidden under his sink and asked him where they came from and he said he hid them there when I broke up with him because I was coming over to talk with him and he didn't want to get yelled at. So he went to thus commune the past 2 weekends we were apart. I finally forgave him last week. He's going up there again tonight and I bet he's going to drink.

10 years ago

Sorry for the rant. I don't mean to bring you guys down! Needed to get that off my chest.

10 years ago

One of my friends texted me today and asked how I was doing and I caught her up to date and told her about how I was getting ready to do another round of clomid again. She replied to me, "Are you sure you are ready to do this again?". I understand that she's just worried about me but dang. Honestly, if we stopped now, everything up until now would be in vain. I dont want my precious angel to be in vain. It's going to be interesting/weird to get back into the game. But I'm very excited . It just feels wrong not trying. My God given desire has not left my heart and I will keep moving forward!

@lacey- I've had a few days of the same numbers too . Completely normal.

I'd continue replying but my chicken wings are done!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo