Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6811 - 6820 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/x536449/is-it-safe-to-use-essential-oils-while-im-pregnant

Tara I think you should read this. Especially the bottom.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I know peppermint is an emmenagogue used to stimulate blood flow to the uterusand Iinduce menstration. Same with blue or black cohosh, penny royal and a whole list or other herbs. They aren't so bad if you mix then with a carrier oil like coconut oil before you use them on your skin.

10 years ago

You guys forget what I do for a living LOL. Peppermint oil is perfectly safe to use in diluted form while pregnant. That's what I did was dilute it. I added a few drops to a bowl of coconut oil. It's more carrier oil than essential oil. I studied aromatherapy in college. I'm a massage therapist and use peppermint oil in a carrier in my prenatal massage. It helps wonders for swollen ankles.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Good to know you're looking out for me though LOL! Dont worry, I'm not dousing myself in it.

Lammy great idea! I think we could make a word document somehow. I'd love to know as well! Congrats on your daughter I remember TTC with you!!

Tara Yes!!! haha. I have a 4yr old and my 7 month old. As precious as they are together I want my next baby to be closer in age.

User Image

10 years ago

Athena - I'm doing OK. Transitioning into post-court life & being a stay-at-home mom is challenging. I miss you, too. I giggle over cb's pics in the gallery all the time. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Your doc might let you have phenergan again if you're vomiting badly. Your co-pay may be cheaper than combining the other 2. Feel better soon & message me any time.

10 years ago

Tara the website I posted said you shouldn't use any essential oils if you have suffered miscarriages. That's what I wanted you to see.

10 years ago

Oh, and I'm on cd10 waiting to O & having a rough couple weeks with dh, so probably no BD in time for O.

10 years ago

Phat I still have phenegran but it just makes me sleepy and I don't know that it really helps. I tried the mixture earlier and I've felt some what better. We actually get our prescriptions for free if there is a generic form.

10 years ago

Yes Ms Athena, I saw. I'm not too worried since it's only a drop or two. But if it makes you feel better, I'll only sniff it .

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo