Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5211 - 5220 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@confused- just read your bio. I see you've been trying since Feb, and you are like me, curvy. :) Here's a link to some pcos info if you want to take a peek...

http://www.pcosfoundation.org/

Remember, I'm not saying you have this. Just letting others know about this so they are not as lost as I was.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh and...temp is up to 98.2! Might suck having to induce OV with pills, but I just love OVing. It's still always a celebration!

10 years ago • Post starter

Still no sign of af, cd29 today but tested this morning and got so i guess more waiting.. tricky i really do not like her..

10 years ago

Waiting on a miracle. I recently had a scan and as I had abdominal pain they took me to the hospital and when I had my appendix out they also checked my ovaries and my bowel too. I had an internal scan also. My womb and ovaries are all fine. They checked for this because they didn't know if my ovaries were the source of the pain. So they checked it all. Before going into the hospital I had started doing ovulation kits but had nothing on them at all. But my ovulation would have been while I was in hospital.
Today I did an opk and I had a line on it. Not darker then the control line but a line all the same. I also showed it to someone this time and they saw it too. So I think I am heading towards ovulation. The spotting was my first bleed since the op which may explain why it was more spotting then a proper flow. So I don't think I am pregnant now. But I know if I'm ovulating then I'm halfway there and I can tell my doctor I am. And my dh and I can try this month.
Thank you though for your advice. A girl in the hospital also had pcos and so do people in her family and they all have kids.

10 years ago

praying4#2
Don't give up, it's not over till that witch flies in on her broomstick!!!

Confusedttc Wow that sounds like great news! Are you BBTing? That would help with tracking down the big O!

Heres some fun to past the TWW. Found this just now!
Reply back and tell us what YOU got!

http://www.thepregnancytester.com/

10 years ago

Catchwin I have not been bbting. Would it be too late to start now? Or best to start next month?

10 years ago

Confusedttc
It won't do any harm to start now, at least by the time you start your next cycle you will have the hang of it!
If you have a smartphone I recommend a free app called fertility friend. It is excellent. Very helpful and easy to use. If you don't have a smartphone you can just use the online site!

I wasn't sure if I was ovulating after 12 years with a coil fitted. But using this app it showed I was and also helped in knowing which days to BD! Plus if you have it on your phone you can do what I did and showed it to my doctor to show when I was ovulating and so we could work out when I should come in for blood tests!

I really think it has worked for me, I have a really good feeling about this cycle! xxx

10 years ago

Wow thank you Catchwin that's really sweet of you to tell me about the app. Yes I do have a smart phone. I will have a look for it now. I will start bbting from tomorrow then. I think ovulation is in its way. This is the first line I've had. And I know it was pale but I have a feeling it will get stronger. I'm gonna be positive. Ok so I'm not pregnant but I soon could be.

10 years ago

Pale doesn't necessarily mean its passed. It could mean your LH is building up! Don't forget once you have a good dark line you have 12 to 24 hours till you O thats the best time to start the BDing!

Defo recomend you get a basel thermometer though. I got mine from ebay for $6 came in 2 days! Plus its best if you do it at the same time everyday. So as soon as my alarm goes off i grab the thermometer off the bedside cabinet and lay in bed waiting while the phone opens the app. I even have the alarm set for days I dont have to get up early. I just get my temp and go back to sleep. That way you get a very accurate BBT

Good luck with it, It really helps, it feels like you are doing something to try and help. :)

10 years ago

Well I checked yesterday and no line so I think my o is coming up. I have an app that says on the 3rd Oct it's due. So we will see.

I have purchased a basal therm on eBay. Coming on the 30th so hopefully will be in time. We shall see. If not will check next month. Taking it sounds like a bit of a chore. Don't men have it so easy????? Lol

Thank you for all your advice. I have downloaded the app.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo