Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3581 - 3590 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Mandy I am finished with school on Wednesday and plan on upping my exercise and diet.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Ok ladies idk what is going on. My bbs are killing me and I've been crampy, period is completely gone and I'm nauseous. WTH????

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@athena maybe you're about to O? Or maybe you already did? Your cycles have been so out of the norm lately that it's hard to tell. I see you are turning up the exercise this week. I felt so guilty that I did not make it to the gym last week that last night I just got up and ran/walked (mostly ran) about 1.5 miles in my neighborhood. I am just starting to loose the weight I gained after my tubal reversal in January and like @kysha I want to enjoy a nice slim summer body. DH promised me a trip to Miami this summer. I am trying to talk him into a quick cruise from Miami to the Bahamas but he is not one for boats. I almost had him until that cruise heeled over **finger snap** drats. Anywho: I went all the way around the world to let you know that I'm here with ya on the diet thing **i'm so southern** lol & shaking my head.

@waiting you O yet? I'm a day or two behind you. I am afraid i am going to be out this month. I didn't know you O'd 10 days after your last dose of clomid. My doctor explained that I should remain on my same schedule. If he's wrong and it's 10days, then I wasted my time taking clomid because I will be in Texas wed-sat of this week.

11 years ago

I am so annoyed. I'm new here, btw. I swear I've taken 47 billion tests with faint lines and I have all the signs that I am but the lines aren't getting any darker! I've never had a problem with frer but now? The CVS test showed up better. It's like am I or am I not? Ugh.

Yes, this is really my last name!

11 years ago

@violet sorry you're annoyed sweetie. If it showed up on two different test the. It's likely that you are. **fingers crossed** how many days DPO are you or when is AF due? Can you post the images of the test?

11 years ago

Happy Monday ladies! I was super busy this weekend with dh and was never able to get near the computer. I was going to hop on saturday night but my inlaws took us out to a chinese buffet. I was so bloated and the msg gave me a horrible headache. I came straight home and went to bed. That is why I try to always make my chinese food homemade! Anyways, no OV yet. My ultrasound is tomorrow at 1pm and dh is going with me . I feel silly having him there but it's comforting. Besides he needs to take a half day to mow the grass! Our yard is so full of dandelions it looks like it's snowed!

To all the new crazies...WELCOME to the asylum!!!

@jacquia- have you tested yet?

@pisces- I just looked at your chart...I see your temp dropped back down. Those 98.4 and 98.1 temps might have been just a random fluctuations. But the positive opk shows that you're getting ready to. your heart out! And call the dr to let them know. The dr may schedule a progesterone test to see if you for sure OV'd.
Not everyone ovulates 10 days after last pill. It's can be 5-10 days. But because of my pcos, I OV even later. Which is quite annoying!
When I took clomid cd 3-7, I OV'd on cd 19 but since I took it cd 5-9 it'll probably be cd 21.....so 6 days and counting!!! Meaning, I might conceive on Mother's Day!

@kysha- dont give up honey!

@athena- hmmmm....screwed up hormones?

@violet- Hi honey! You're in good company. We're all annoyed and frustrated! I didnt get my last bfp until 14dpo, so you may not get yours just yet. Dont give up hope! You're not loosing it...the cvs brand blue dye test you took does show a line but those blue dyes are notorious for those false positives. I've had some look like those. Praying they get darker!!!

Okay, I need to get my butt up. Lots to do!! Gotta go grocery shopping, pick up some more preseed and anything else to make me look busy today!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies!!!

Im back!!!! The thing is... I wasnt planning on being back! OMG!!!

Sooo...

So I am freaking out just a tad!!!

My SO and I were NTNP but during our last visit (we are long distance due to work) we decided to wait. Like wait to the point we were using the withdrawal method.

Anywho, the last day of my visit I was truly wanting the full *ahem* monty so I reassured him that we were safe to not withdraw as we were past my fertile period. So Sunday we went for it!

Welllllll..... as of today I am 3 days late IF I was on my regular 23 day cycle. I have taken 4 (including this morning) HPTS all neg which is telling me that I clearly didnt O based off my 23 day cycle.

I am totally conflicted because I have tons of CM, I am EXHAUSTED and all of that. OMG. What is going on? Could it be that my cycle just decided to be 28 days just THIS month?!?! The one month we agree to wait!?!!? OMG!

So IF my cycle is 28 days this month I should have o'd Sunday (the day we went full monty) which would make me 7 dpo today. Sigh..I dont even know if I technically asked a question. Im just freaking out!

Has anyone ever heard of something like this? How did I go from 23 days like clockwork to ?? days?? Idk how many days exactly till I either start AF or get a + HPT but I am going a little nuts!!!

The time we decide to wait... of course! ha!

User Image

11 years ago

Ok!...got my preseed and my new stash of wondfo opks and hpts arrived a day early!

I checked my cervix just now it's starting to open a bit and my cm is increasing. It's very creamy with a bit of EWCM mixed in. COME ON BIG O!!!! I KNOW YOU'RE ON THE WAY!!!

@barbie- Hi sugar plum!!!! Doesnt that just beat all... the second you take the break is the second it happens! I cant count the amount of times that someone on here has ovulated late. Our bodies and hormones are always changing so it's fully possible you OV late. KEEP ME UPDATED!!!!

I'm getting so excited about tomorrow!! I know it sounds weird but looking at my follicles feels like I'll be looking at one half of my possible future baby (s). Is that weird?

Not weird at all! I'm excited for you so posted an update ASAP!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo