Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4771 - 4780 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@holly- you could probably bend metal right now!

@enbutler- kick that infection's butt!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@waiting. doing my best.

10 years ago

@Waiting - How did you know? I probably could!

User Image

10 years ago

hey everyone,

@holly, i'm so sorry, I'm thinking of you.

@enbutler, glad you finally got some answers, i'm sorry it's not the one we all hoped for for you :(

@athena, how are things giong for you?

How's everyone else?

In other news, I took a FRER yesterday at 11dpo. Big fat negative it's really getting me down this time, i'm starting to wonder if there is something wrong with myself or dh. Everyone else seems to be flaunting there preggy bellies at me and it's driving me spare. I'm not going to bother testing again at 14dpo, I don't think I can handle seeing another neg. :(

User Image

10 years ago

@gracey- dont lose hope yet love. You havent been trying for long and it can take a few months. Just work on the both of you being healthy and make sure he's not taking hot showers!!! That'll make his sperm slow and stupid! In fact, at the end of my dh's showers, he turns the water on really cold and lets run over his man parts. He screams bloody murder but it's good for his swimmers...the tests showed it.

@holly- forgive me but I cant help but laugh...instead of hulksmash...HOLLY SMASH!!!!

Gracey it can just tak a few months. You've only been trying for two cycles. If more go by then you may want to worry about it but right now you just need to keep hope.

Holly I am so sorry love. I wish this wasn't happening again. I know you'll get your rainbow.

Afm I am taking provera and i think I am going to go on bc for a couple of months and regulate and do insanity so I can lose some more weight. I'm down 13 lbs and I think I want to obsess over it for a bit instead of ttc.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Gracey it can just tak a few months. You've only been trying for two cycles. If more go by then you may want to worry about it but right now you just need to keep hope.

Holly I am so sorry love. I wish this wasn't happening again. I know you'll get your rainbow.

Afm I am taking provera and i think I am going to go on bc for a couple of months and regulate and do insanity so I can lose some more weight. I'm down 13 lbs and I think I want to obsess over it for a bit instead of ttc.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@gracey thanks.

i just wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing

to everyone

10 years ago

Nothing new here. 4dpo and woke up with back pain.

That's crazy.. I'm 2dpo. .... I think.... and my back hurt yesterday and is killing me today

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo