Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2261 - 2270 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara, that had me crying!! What a beautiful story. I feel so very positive for you!!! You and your husband will be the most adorable parents :)

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy - I'm not sure what your numbers mean, but good luck! I think the last one is probably FSH (follicular-stimulating hormone).

And1makes3 - I hope it's your month!

11 years ago

After I got off here last night, I went into the bathroom and realized that dh had drawn me a hot bubble bath . I had told him that if I started AF, I was going to enjoy a hottub or hot bath (since you can't if you're pg). My shoulder and back has been sore and cramps have been painful past few days, so a hot bath felt SOOOOO GOOD!!! Spent 20 minutes breathing in the midnight vanilla scent, watched the candle light flicker on the wall, talked to God and just relaxed. Here's where it gets interesting...dh walks in and just sees me in the candle light and says, "hello sexy!". He turns on the light and I'm sitting there with my hand covered in bubbles pretending to be a bubble monster and I said, "I need some My Little Ponies to play with or something!!!" Yep....that describes my personality!!!

@athena- Oh I know. If I didnt have my sunday renewal at church, I'd really be a mess right now.

@and1makes3- 8 YEARS!! I feel selfish now feeling crazy after a year of trying. I'm so happy you're getting AF naturally now. I've gotten a faint line and tested 3 days later thinking it would be dark and solid and it was non existent! Ugh..it sucks when that happens! I'm praying this is your month. Was the polyp the reason for the difficulty? Question- did the clomid make you OV? honey! Cant wait for an update!

@lammy- So you thought you OV'd but it was an annovulatory cycle (meaning progesterone shows you didnt actually OV yet?)?

@kcordell- Thanks K! That made me smile!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@and1makes3- Just looked at your test from 8dpo...there was definitely something there. Dont know if it was one of those paininthebutt evaps but you definitely arent crazy!

So I did some research and if I get my period this month that next cycle I am adding in soy isoflavones. It says it can work similarly to Clomid. Next month would be the best month forme to get pregnant or at least to find out. It is going to be a hard month for my husband and his family, his brothers birthday is next month and it'll be the first birthday since he passed. My dh told me that Christmas wasn't as hard as he thought it would be but his birthday will be the hardest.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Be careful with the isoflavones. They can have an adverse effect with PCOS. And like clomid, dont use it for a long time cause it's will also have an adverse effect. I wanted to try it but didnt want to take a chance. Dont need anything to make it worse in my case.

It said to take it CDs 3-7 and then stop from what I read. I'll keep reading up on it though. I still have time.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Hi Athena I'm with you. I want to try soy isos but get confused with what I read. But have been ttc for 6 months so want yo try something. When I went to the store they market them to menopausal women, so really unsure. I have a re appointment in Feb but that is another month away.

11 years ago

Soy Iso basically confuses your pituitary gland about your estrogen levels and causes you to OV...same as Clomid. I've read it's been known to work but there isnt a lot of research on it being used as an OV stimulator or it's dosage for it...just a lot of women's experiences. So I was nervous too. So I went with clomid.
When I said not to use it for a long time, I meant repetitive cycles. If you use it too many cycles in a row it can have an adverse effect and decrease fertility. But it may not hurt to try it once to see if you OV.

@waitingonmymiracle: clomid did make me O at 150mg dose....ty for looking at my test ....glad I'm not crazy seeing the 2nd line

Afm right now....still twinges...cramps....high temps...high cervix....and a bfn on an old cheapie I had...about to go head out to dr for blood test....I need to know rather than keep waiting....cuz if I'm not preggo....where's my period andwhy am I so crampy....

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo