Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6231 - 6240 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for that info Tara- I actually did checked my CM leading up to O. I got ewcm the day before the smiley face. Trust me, I'm definitely not shy when it comes to exploring lol :) I actually have a dr's appt w/ the GYN tomorrow morning (11a). I'll let everyone know how that goes.

User Image

10 years ago

@babymagic- what about your cervical position...open high soft?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara - I'm excited for you for your doc's visit. I remember "Dinosaurs". I think I was in middle school.

Babymagic - for us old ladies, fertility decreases, too. I'm not sure how old you are, but 35 is the magic number. Around 35 it drops to something like 10% chance of conception every month assuming timing is spot on. I hope she tells you it's ib when you go, though.

Afm, my wondfo's came in & I tested. I'm 7dpo. I almost threw up this morning. It's really sad that I'm happy when I feel nauseous. I have a lot of work stuff going on, so that might be why instead. I thought I could see something on the fmu test but not the next one. Now that they're dry the fmu for sure has a line. I have to check my batch #, though. The line on the fmu one looks a lot like the evaps I get on the Wal-Mart .88 & Dollar General ones. I didn't temp at all or use opk's this time. I'm guestimating the 7dpo. I posted the tests from about 10 min after if anyone wants to check them out.

10 years ago

Uhhhmmmm....idk about that one. I'll need a full lesson on that topic. I'm ready for my lesson...â??

User Image

10 years ago

Babymagic - check out beautifulcervix.com. That's a lesson for sure!

10 years ago

@ platform...omg...im soo excited about the news. I pray that you get a BFP soon. Let's claim it this time around..

And I turned 35 in September. Guess I better plan for that change in chances to conceive.I just hope it happens sooner than later because the DH and I are only trying for 5 more months..:(

User Image

10 years ago

Omg !! Turns out I have batch #w00121086-3 which has many bad reviews on other ttc sites. I did dip one in juice to be sure of where the line is, and it is not present on both tests. I bet it's a damned evap/false +. I could kick something. You know somebody has to have returned theirs or requested refunds, and they are still shipping this shit out!! Can you tell I'm aggravated?

10 years ago

yea, I'm not trusting wondfos anymore. I have some but I'm only using them if I see a line on a good test. Becky, the owner of PARINTS, likes to use trigger shots apparently for a better chance of timing with the IUI and she only charges $60 for one. I plan to use the wondfos to test out the trigger if I have one.

@babymagic- LOL. Basically, stick your middle finger in your whohaa and slowly move your finger upwards. Your cervix will feel like a puckered internal butthole (best way to describe it ). After your AF it will be low, hard and the opening will feel tightly closed. When you get closer to OV, it will start to soften, get harder to reach and the opening can fit a number 2 pencil in it (guesstimating). It's blunt but that's the gist of it LOL!

Waiting patiently for athena to update!

Tara I'm waiting a little less than patiently lol. I just called and I'm waiting for the nurse to call, but the receptionist said my nurse isn't in so it could be Monday.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

NO WAY! I was beign sarcastic...I'm not patient at all. I've been checking facebook and the forum every 5 minutes! lol

That happened to me in July. The nurse had left as well as the doctor but I forced the receptionist to tell me.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo