Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5611 - 5620 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi gals, just thought i would drop in a say hello. Trying to catch up with everyone, but it's so hard.

AFM: Migraine right now and it sucks cuz i'm still working and the computer screen isn't helping, in fact that's how i got in the first place. anywho hope all is well!

10 years ago

So excited about the bfp's I just know are coming this way!

AFM, AF showed yesterday - CD 24. Stupid short-ass cycles. I bought FRER's and started about 12 hours later. Go figure...

LO has hand, foot & mouth diseae or something similar and has been crazy whiny. Doc said she has blisters all over the back of her throat. She seemed a little better today while gma watched her, but once I showed up she went all mama's girl.

Kristi - you could try Calms Forte pills from Walmart or drug store if the pharmacist says OK. Otherwise, benadryl is OK.

Tara - glad your Kitty's better!

10 years ago

Athena n Just1more,

thank u for d support.....feeling better now.

10 years ago

Justlmore - how was your doc's appt?

Tara - did you poas again?

Joe - sorry AF came.

10 years ago

Hey phatgurl,
Thanks for the info, I will ask my doctor today. Just a couple more hours! Slept like crap last night. Got about 5 hrs of broken sleep. This stinks!
I am so nervous. I mean beyond nervous.
Just1more, thank you for the good wishes at the doc today. I really appreciate it. How is it going for you? Any news on your positive tests?
Tara, How are you?

User Image

10 years ago

I've worked out if I get my af on time this month then my blood test will need to be done on the 4th November. Got it written in my diary. So let's hope I'm either pregnant or I find out why I'm not pregnant then.

10 years ago

I'm calling it....bleeding is still light but I have bad cramps and not only is my fever gone but my temp is back to preOV temp. So it looks like I had a freak short luteal phase. Dont know if it's due to being sick or stress my cat is causing me. If my temp was still above 98 I'd say maybe it implantation but it's down to 97.6. Blah!

@jandk- welcome honey! I'm so glad the forum made you feel less crazy. Let us know the results.

@joe&prayin- sorry af showed. Looks we're onto our next cycle together.

@just1more- let us know ehat dr says!

Kitty cat update- he's still not wanting to eat his normal amount of dry food but he's loving the wet food I got him. He was meowing when the alarm went off which he hasnt done in a couple weeks and wanted to drink some of dh's cereal bowl milk. So I can tell he has more energy from the wet food. Praying he keeps getting better.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Aww Tara I'm glad he's feeling better. If wet food is what he wants and will I'd keep giving it to him.

Kristi good luck with your appt.

Just1more- can't wait to hear what the doctor says fxed for you.

I think af maya be about to start. My temp dropped, not below the cover line but to where my first spike was. I'm crampy and my boobs hurt so I'm sure af is inevitable.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Tara & Athena - :( You know me, though - eternal pregnancy optimist. You're both pg in my mind.

10 years ago

@athena- vet still thinks he has a tumor. Just have to take it day by day :(.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo