Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4791 - 4800 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies just thought i'd stop in and say hello. How's everyone doing?

10 years ago

Nothin. Had a temp drop this morning so we'll see if it goes back up tomorrow. Besides that...just keepin busy!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@ Athena -got your message .Im 15 weeks as of today .I'm starting to get an actual bump .its weird lol.I read this forum every few days just to check In on you guys I lost weight and still have not gained back to before pregnancy weight but am getting stretch marks already they are terrible !!!!. doc is monitoring me closely .I have to take a billion pills to function and still throw up every day .Looking like I get to be one of the lucky ones who's morning sickness never goes away..Finally allowed to have sex again .but feel like me & my fiancé are just in two different places sometimes and it scares me .As you know when I found out i was pregnant he lost his job ,was supposed to get a job traveling .It is just now coming through .He will be gone for months at a time . I'm scared I'm going to be raising this baby alone because I have no family and my best friend pretty much is gone .On a happier note - I was positive it was a girl -had ultrasound last week and pretty sure it's a boy !!!! My hormones And all of this uncertainty does not mix well . Sorry if I sound like a Debbie downer !

10 years ago

I'm so happy everything is looking good nicky! Praying everything works out with dh's job. If we lived near eachother, I'd be there for you:)

Afm- 7dpo and no symptoms what so ever. Not even sore nips! Aggravating. On top of that my sister is late. She had some spotting and cramping last week but never got her AF. Granted I had same thing when I found out it was pcos but I'm trying my best to go with the flow and if she's pregnant then so be it. I'm so exhausted of all of this!
I just have to focus on God and myself and not let the hell going on around me effect me.

Semen analysis is underway. I was worried cause we went to the lab and they were like you have to go register. Then at registration they say my dr didn't sign it so they had to have her fax over another and so we went back to the lab and luckily they had already taken the sample back even though it only had been 40 minutes.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Come on monday...we need sperm results!!!

Well took my 2nd test and it was neg so on Monday I will call the Dr. to see if I can get blood taken to see if I'm preg. or not. Just so damn frustrated I'm almost 4 weeks past ovulation and no AF no anything my breast are still swollen and tender and seem to getting bigger and bigger and are getting darker and staying that way and still bloated and still having problems going to the bathroom but in and out peeing a lot. So if I'm not preg. what the heck is going on if it's just my hormones acting up they need to hurry up and do something lol I'm starting to feel crazy. I just feel different this time so not understanding why the tests are neg. Any 1 have a clue because I don't.

10 years ago

I feel like shaking my boobs so they'll wake up and be sore! Lol. I need help!

MJN-I've never been 4 weeks late & not been pregnant, so I don't know what to tell you. Good luck!

Tara - maybe your boobs not being sore is a + sign since it's opposite from how you have felt other months? I wonder if it has anything to do with your supplements.

10 years ago

Is it bad that I've really enjoyed not having sex the past couple nights? Lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo