Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4051 - 4060 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

That's what I'm trying to keep in mind :) 1 week 1 day until next us .ill be 8 weeks 1 day. Happy late anniversary Tara ! Hope u ov soon !!!---- Liza -that's positive congrats !

10 years ago

Has anyone had blood in ewcm?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Congrats, Liza!

Athena - no, but I've heard it's not unusual.

10 years ago

Yes but pcos is usually my culprit .when I had my ultrasound she checked to make sure everything was in my uterus ,and my right ovary has a cyst so big it looks like a second ovary !!! I know I will bleed when it pops . Do u have cysts?

10 years ago

No I didn't have any the last time I had an ultrasound. I really think I'm about ovulate or I already did. My cervix was so high today I couldn't feel it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Nicky - the cyst you saw this time could be the corpus luteum which makes progesterone. If so, it's a good thing. The don't usually burst. Typically they are more likely to slowly deflate. Hope that's the case for you. :-)

10 years ago

Hi Ladies! I'm on CD7 and this is my last day of Letrozole (Femara). I take my last dose tonight along with a shot of Bravelle (FSH). I'm nervous about giving myself the shot, so I may ask my best friend to do it because my hubby doesn't want to do it either.

I have been exercising everyday and eating pretty healthy since Monday, so I'm hoping it will help. My next U/S is on July 3rd. Can't wait!

Hope all is well with everyone!

User Image

10 years ago

Phat - I hope so !!! It kinda hurts :/

10 years ago

Btw phat -just wanted to say ur a super mom with like some crazy powers because I can't even take care of myself .i am so sick all day everyday sometimes I forget to feed myself of take my medicine .Noooo way I could care for anyone else ESP a kid !!!! You go girl!

10 years ago

Feels like it's been forever since i've been on. I'm down in Houston and reception sucks. My friend's wedding is tomorrow and we both got burnt at the beach! It will make for great wedding photos. Lol. Unfortunately I have not OV yet. My cervix has been high but no + opk yet. Praying it'll happen soon. Looking foward to heading home monday. The 105 degree heat is exhausting, especially when my friend's ac is on the fritzs....85 in her house. Thank the lord we got a hotel room!

@holly- did you have any femara side effects?

I cant go far enough back on my phone but I wanted to welcome the newcomers!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo