Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7881 - 7890 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@Jace's_mama- thin lining and lack of progesterone can make it more difficult but there are ways. How long is your luteal phase? If you have low progesterone, the doctor will likely put you on progesterone. I found the best progesterone cream for me is Emerita ProGest. I just apply it AM and PM for the tww starting after ovulation until AF or BFP. I get it at the vitamin shoppe website. Do you chart your temps??

@doesitmatter- Never thought I'd enjoy meeting stalkers LOL!!! So happy you decided to join in sweetie :). Do tell Do tell! What are your symptoms?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

@waiting - I've only just started learning more about my cycles since October. Been using opks for a few months and just started temping CD1 which was 7 days ago so I don't have much to go by with that yet. Opks have me ovulating right at cd13 so lp would be 15 days for 28 day cycles. This month I had 2 positive opks on cd5 & 6 so that was really weird. Had to be false pos to be that early, right? Unless maybe I didn't ovulate last month which was why I had a short light period? I have no idea to be honest.

9 years ago

@jace's_mama- No worries. I was just curious. That's sound like a nice LP too! Is your 2 day bleeding extra heavy? I've had false + opks after taking meds to ovulate but non besides that. It's not unheard of though. I cant wait to see your temp spike in a week. It's like watching the price of stock go up lol.
Where do you live, hun?

@waiting - for the last 3 months the 2 day periods I've had have been sooo light and spotty, to where I don't even know if I can call it a period. Im just learning about temping so I don't even know what the numbers mean! I know its supposed to spike after ovulation but that's all I know lol.
I'm from Kentucky. Lived in Indiana til I was 7 and been here ever since. I love the mountains!

9 years ago

Well AF will be here tomorrow! Temp went down this morning and will plummet on schedule tomorrow. On to the next cycle!!!

9 years ago

@Mandy - sorry about the temp drop.. but there's always a ray of hope until af shows herself!

9 years ago

@xomandy-D'oh!!!! I'm sorry sweetheart. Banging my head against a wall for you. I was so sure this was your cycle. I know they say it can take a few iui's....but I wanted a bfp for you darnit. Kill the Witch! .

@Jace's Mama- I've got family in Fort Wayne and Brownsburg :). I hope your insurance gets figured out soon so your doctor can get stuff figured out.

Feeling crappy today. Finally caught the cold that my sister and nephew have. Was stuffy yesterday but today I've been dizzy and blah. Watching my nephew so I'm powering thru. Was going to eat with the in laws tonight but I dont want to get them sick and I'd probably sit there with my head in my plate. Lol. So dh is going to pick up st louis bread company (panera) for dinner and curl up with me on the couch .

@waiting - we lived in fort Wayne, portage, and Hobart. Hobart was the only one I remember though. All my dads side is from there, about half still live there. We lived half a block from Meister elementary so I got to play on the playground everyday. Enjoy your dinner, and I hope you can get over that cold fast!

I've had some really strong ovulation pains on the right side today so I'll go ahead n see what the opk says. In the mood to jump dh anyway!! Lol

9 years ago

Boom Chicka Wow Wow!

Well my temp is up, 97.7 so I have no idea. However I know Clomid can throw off your cycle so until Sunday I will just chalk it up as that :-) IF she hasn't showed by then I will call the Dr. I hate this cause I have such regular cycles and all these meds screw it up.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo