Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7261 - 7270 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@EB- I feel the same way. I was off Thurs and Fri but I spend those days making the cake. Saturday was the party and went by in a blur...mostly cause I was exhausted from being up til 3am the night before lol. Then Sat night we get home and I decided to mop the kitchen at 10pm. So I was super excited about just relaxing all day sunday. Well that went out the window in a hurry. After we got ready for church we realized the AC wasnt working. The outside unit all the way to the internal unit was frozen. We turned off the AC and let it thaw. I warned dh about water leaking and sure enough we went downstairs and the internal unit was leaking water all over the basement floor. We rushed around the house getting towels, trying to figure out what was wrong. I was literally getting ready to dial a repairman when dh yelled out that he thought he found the problem. Apparently the drainpipe coming from the unit was clogged. So all the condensation runoff was instead backing up into the unit and freezing. Once we thawed it and unclogged the pipe, the water drained out and it was running even better than before ...THANK THE LORD! I did not want to spend $300 on a weekend repairman! LOL. By that time we were able to watch church live stream online at least. Then we had to drive to the next county over to pick up a lawn chair we left at a friend's house, went to the produce stand (they had big juicy peaches!), then finally made it to my parent's house for dinner. Then we came home, packed lunches and went to bed. Where on earth did my weekend go!? I'm back over at my sister's house now watching my nephew. He's still asleep so I'm just curled up in the armchair with my ipad and a cup of coffee....is it bad I feel like this is vacation? LOL.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

@waitingonmymiracle sounds like a very eventful weekend! I'm sure after all of that some coffee and internet surfing/reading IS a vacation, lol!

AFM: Weekend was pretty uneventful...Sundays are always a treat because my friends and I get together for this weekly thing we like to call Snowball Sundays. Where I live we have these summer treats called snowballs (think snow cone meets hawaiian shaved ice...on steroids). The place that we go to is family owned, and this year they're celebrating their 75th anniversary. The owner's grandfather is credited with inventing the first electric ice shaving machine. Add to it the delicious gourmet flavors (they make a honey lavender syrup that is made with fresh honey and lavender steeped overnight) and you have an AMAZING Sunday!

Today I am 10 dpo, 8 days until AF is due...I really don't know what to think of anything anymore in the way of "symptoms" so I'm choosing not to think of them at all. My bbs are now sore (starting yesterday) but this is a typical sign for me, about a week before AF is due. Been having some acid reflux at night, twinges, and still super gassy no matter what or when I eat (lot of burping, lol). I'm also tired, but I can't tell if it's because i'm sleeping too much (I woke up at 10 am yesterday and went to bed at 7:30 pm, and I'm tired at my desk right now). The feeling of a cold coming on but no cold is back today. All in all, I feel run down and moody :-/

9 years ago

@neisi-
One- WHERE DO YOU LIVE!? That's sounds soooooooooo yummy!!!!!!!!!!
Two- You have an 18 day luteal phase?!

@waitingonmymiracle I live in New Orleans :-) I don't think so...but I'm not really sure, lol. I haven't ever tracked anything except for my periods until this month. My period was June 1st-4th, and my calendar had me slated to ovulate on the 16th or 17th but I had been charting my temps and I had a huge spike after the 14th, so it's possible that I ovulated early. I'm new to all of this so I may have everything completely wrong, lol. But gauging by everything i've been reading and feeling I think i'm fairly close to being accurate.

9 years ago

Be interesting to see what happens!

Waiting~Oh. Em. Gee. I would be passed out, draped over my couch like a dead body after all that!!! I'm yawning thinking about it! I always enjoy my phone/game time at night. It's my wind down routine.

Neisa~ are you temping still? That can help if you aren't sure when AF is due. If they stay high and in fact shift and go higher, that would indicate a big ole +!

User Image

9 years ago

@Ebordeaux82 yes ma'am, still temping (and being consistent as possible)! So, my temps in Fahrenheit:

6/12: 97.5
6/13: 97.8
6/14: 97.5
6/15: 98.3
6/16: 98.3
6/17: 98.4
6/18: 98.4
6/19: 98.4
6/20: 98.3
6/21: 98.6
6/22: 98.7
6/23: 98.9

My AF visits since February:

2/5, 3/4, 4/4, 5/3, 6/1...next one is slated for 7/1.

9 years ago

NICE JUMP IN TEMP the past few days!

thanks! we'll see what happens :-)

9 years ago

Time for me to go thru yet another emotional breakdown

Found out this morning that one of my friends from high school is pregnant. Then I just checked facebook and ANOTHER of dh's cousins is pregnant....with her 6TH!!!!!!! Her 6th! DH just texted me and said not to worry, that it's all in God's time. I told him...doesnt mean I cant cry!
All I can wonder is...I am going to have to watch someone else go through there entire pregnancy, like i have with so many others...without a baby of my own growing inside of me. I feel so empty right now .

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo