Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@Lammy- YEA! Now you get to christen the whole house with !

@Mooney- Hopefully the tea will make our cycles normal!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

YES!! lol never been happier to see Just glad to know my body and God are going to do what they need to do to get me on track! Full on today and I'm super stoked to get back on the saddle (literally lemme stop haha) YEESSS!!

Just wanted to share a quick message I heard this morning on my way to work! I was listening to one of my Christian stations and heard the pastor talking about hardships, trials, and difficulty in our lives. He put it in perspective that made me thing of all you crazies out there He said that through the hardships, trials and pain that we go through God is working in us.. To tell God that we are fed up and we don't want to deal with those things anymore is like saying we don't want Him working in us to create us in His image.

Of course the 1st thing I thought of was all the sadness, pain and confusion we all go through when we don't see that after everything we've done through our cycles.. and we too need to remember that He is preparing us for a purpose! Whether it be better mothers or mother figures, or better family members or just better people overall. Your all amazing! But with Christ we can be even MORE AMAZING!!!

Be blessed everyone!! and to everyone!!!!!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

this morning. No biggie, wasnt surprised. Super excited to get my tea and tea ball in though!

Mooney - thanks for the words of encouragement. Had a similar experience this evening while getting things straightened up tonight. I love when He speaks to us & reminds us to just hold on to Him no matter what.

& Shell

11 years ago

@Shell anytime! I always think of u ladies when things get revealed to me! AMEN!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

hi ladys i wont be online much for 2 weeks or so as very busy moving and wont have no net

it been a busy 3 weeks lol got married , moving , ttc , changing banks and find out on 1st aug if DH ( he he still getting used to calling him that ) losses his job or not .

but feel free to add me to facebook lamara fudge

User Image

11 years ago

I cant find Lamara Fudge on fb.....

Nevermind, I found you Lammy!

Hi again all . Hope things are going well. I am definitely feeling crazy today ! Had a NGO mon and tues and blood test confirmed but hcg low ... Did hot this morning and very very faint line. Doing another blood test tomorrow as I'm away for work today but bit worried little bean isn't sticking. Think do will be really discouraged if that happens. Ad due Saturday do praying she stays away ! Baby dust :-) and sticky vibes !

and hoping for a

11 years ago

ladys i have a whats good for carpet burns on ur back ? lol

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo