Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1931 - 1940 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Oh Holly good luck to you I hope it is your BFP

AFM still have a lot of cm up in there. going to test in a few hours after a good long hold. cramping seems to have stopped. I am for a . It would be the best Birthday and Christmas present ever. Been extra emotional today, I was looking through fb and someone had a baby and it just made me cry because I want it so bad to be my turn. I also have had some unexplained nausea, could've been stress as I had an exam today. May have also been my acid reflux so not looking too much into it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

but i didnt used fmu and still have a few days till so im not worried and if no thats fine too as then i will know when i can book for my bloods and i just have good feelings i KNOW god if watching over me

User Image

11 years ago

@Athena - Thanks! to you, Lammy, and the gang! We need it to rain s in this thread!

AFM - Bad news, I now know first hand what a disappearing positive is! I saw the second line, it was there for a couple of minutes. I put the test down to let you guys know the great news and call my BFF and let her know. I enjoyed the excitement for about 10 minutes. When I went back to grab my test...the line was gone. . I cannot believe it. I was so stunned that I went to peeonastick.com to see if it had any answers and sure enough the Answer brand is notorious for these and a disappearing positive is a negative.

I really hope this just means that the HCG has not built up in my system yet. I have had pinching in my ovarian region all day. I also went to my favorite lunch spot and could not eat my food. It tasted funny so I just took about 90% of it to go. When I returned home, I could smell everything...even a gnat fart. The smell of my dog made me feel ill. Everything smelled funny. I also had a wave of exhaustion. I hope this is the real deal and not just my mind playing tricks on me!

User Image

11 years ago

I've had a runny nose all day I've had bad sickness all day to I feel sick if I don't eat and sick if I do eat I feel soo tired too think my flu has come back . think me and my sick bucket going to spend the night together

User Image

11 years ago

@holly sounds promising. Good luck

@athena i'm praying with you for your

@lammy i'm sorry. The flu sucks. I just got a flu shot on monday along with a tetanus shot and a pap smear and blood work..lol. My stomach has been really messed up for few days. My stomach gets bubbly then i end up having to go to the bathroom and have diarrhea. Sorry TMI. Sucks though

11 years ago

Athena, holly & Lammy I hope you all get your bfp's tomorrow.

11 years ago

So exhausted. Been long day and I think I had a clomid hot flash! Not much to report. Tomorrow is the family COOKIE BAKING EXTRAVAGANZA!!! It's a big deal with my family. Well my mom and me...the other family members just eat what we make. We're the type to fill a large sized deep freeze with cookies!!! But this year is different cause I cant pile the cookie dough/cookies into my mouth like usual! God grant me strength to say NO!

@holly- "Why do you build me up, buttercup baby, just to let me down..." I'm sorry hun! Looking forward to seeing the line get darker and stay longer!!!

@athena- Oh I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope......and pray!

@lammy-I'm so sorry you're sick again hun

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Well I don't know if y'all saw but I posted a test. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

well I don't have flu or any bugs still got bad sickness and feel carp something is not right bloods normal when I was in a&e but they didn't do a much ad too early . af due either tomorrow or Mon

User Image

11 years ago

Athena - I saw it & left a comment. It looks like a BFP to me, but an FRER would convince me more because I've had a little trouble with the one that's inthat pic. So excited for you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo