Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9551 - 9560 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hoping. - TTC with little ones running around can be tough! The day before you O is perfect timing! If this isn't your last non-pregnant cycle, I'd consider temping every day. It gives a better overall pic when you include your menstrual days, too. Good luck to you!!

8 years ago

I know how that is. I have spent so much money on pregnancy test. I buy one every time i feel sick, have a strange craving, or pee more than normal through out the day. lol Always get the same thing though. BFN!

8 years ago

Hiya ladies just to update did 2 tests this morn and no line :(, temp gone down and just got in from work and arrived , spoke to docs this morn and he will give me 1 more dose(had 1 already) of clomid, I mentioned preogesterone and femara but he said this is all out of his knowledge and can't help me, he has sent a letter to fertility clinic to send me prices etc, oh well lets hope this course of clomid works dh sperm test Mon
to all and have a nice weekend

8 years ago

Pinkster - I'm sorry AF arrived and you have a craptastic doctor, too!

8 years ago

2Frsty- lol u made me laugh. Zofran is the one they keep trying to inject me with every time I go in for an IV. I used it last pregnancy for two weeks and it didn't work, not even a little, I was still nauseous with it. Then I had a miscarriage shortly after so u can see why I want nothing to do with nausea medicine.
Speaking about tough nursery situations, my parents are living with us for a while and they are staying in the soon to be baby room so...don't know what's gona happen there..

Phat- for clomid

Hoping- I agree about taking a preggo test! And about the temping, it definitely helps narrow stuff down so u don't have to wonder if u did O or not.

Pinkster- I'm so sorry stupid evaps

8 years ago

Hopefull - do you have space in your room to create a small area for the baby? That's got to be tough with trying to work out where everyone will be. We will have to keep ours in our room until he/she is old enough to room with a sibling. We'll just make it work!

8 years ago

Phat- We have a very small house, which means tiny rooms, so all the things that were in that room (the room my parents are sleeping in) is now all stuffed into our room and we have all been living really tight the past 8 months. We are praying that my parents find somewhere to live in the next month or two so we can start cleaning our house and finish "remodeling" it for the baby.

8 years ago

@pinkster - sorry AF showed up! I know it sucks. I wish you good luck this new cycle!

@phatgurl - good luck as well. All this talk about Clomid is making me consider going back to my RE and asking him about our chances if we use it...

@hopeful- have you tried vitamin B6? That's what my dr recommended when I was pregnant with my DD and within 2 days I was feeling 1000 times better. As far as the Nursery, I know that it's our dream to create the perfect space for our babies - especially after wanting one for so long - but the truth is that the first couple of months, the baby usually stays in your room. When our DD was born, we got a rock & play, which is compact - fit right next to our bed and she loved it. Obviously I don't know your financial situation, but if you can afford it, maybe you can rent a storage unit until your parents move out to make some space.

AFM, I'm definitely not pregnant and I O Friday so today is day 2 of the nerve wrecking and heart wrenching TWW! i hope everyone had a great weekend!

Good luck everyone!

8 years ago

Hopefull - I hope a solution presents itself!

Hoping - only 12 more days in your TWW!

Last day of Clomid for me! Clomidzilla is my new name. Huge moodswings, problems eating, exhaustion, and vaginal dryness. Yay!!

8 years ago

Lol Ill be joining you phat in a couple of days day 3 clomid for me, af only lasted a couple of days so we'll see how it goes, waiting to hear back from dh sperm result today , oh by the way the doc gave me 10 clomid tabs instead of 5 so looks like Im all set for next month after all and get to try the other ovary
Hoping thank you and &

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo