Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2361 - 2370 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

CD 18...negative opk. COME ON SURGE!!! Decided I need to relax more so dh and I went to library to get a book. I was looking at conception books, etc and almost got one but thought ...Come on Tara, your goal is to relax! So I got Dragonriders of Pern. I'll read about dragons to relax my mind and body .

@jojojo- Neat!!! Australia! Would love to visit...shoot would love to move there. So, your due to start anyday? It aint over til the sings!!!

@lammy- I've been to 3 baby showers and have thrown 1. Trust me, I know how you feel! It's starts off easy to get thru but when they get to opening gifts, that's when the depression hits! Cause you see all things you've been planning on buying. Just take a deep breath. And if you're on AF....have a drink, it'll make it easier! LOL

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies been a few days, we are almost completely moved, but we don't have Internet yet. Good luck to everyone. I hope I am like a faucet too Tara because is still going on strong. But dh says that's good since I got it on my own.
Talk to you ladies next time I get a chance.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Good to hear from you Athena! So happy you got your AF! It's a blessing to us who dont get it.

AFM- no ovulation today...and my head is killing me! In the words of Clark Griswold, "Where's the tylenol?"!

11 years ago • Post starter

@waitingonmymiracle The o day is tricky huh? I am irregular most of the time so it's always hard to know when to check.
Australia is pretty great :-) I live in Queensland. It's nice here. Lots of scary animals though...

As for me, still no af, REALLY sore bbs, and cm is a bit odd also. I got a pos opk on the 9th and lp is 12 days so its looking good! Trying not to get my hopes up but can't help it. No test today, going to maybe test thurs morning (it's tues night here).

11 years ago

It is a blessing Tara, I hope that it means I am getting back on track. Funny story, so before Christmas I was looking on eBay at test strips and found some that was like 25ov strips with free pg strips for a $1.00, the shipping was like 4.99, but it was a good deal so I order them. Around the 5th I emailed them and was like I haven't received them. They said with std shipping it should be there by th 10th, because it was shipped from china. So th 10th comes and goes and still no package so I email them again to tell them I still haven't received them, they asked me to wait until the 22nd and if I still haven't received them they would give me a refund or send more. Yesterday I checked the mail at the old house because we forgot to Saturday, and there they finally were. I told dh about it and he was like you better watch out those might be lead based tests lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Hey ladies, so my bf and i are discussing home improvements before i move in late May or June. Only a few more months to go and i know it'll pass by quickly. Had my 2 days of my thyroid treatment, haven't heard results yet since they just did the uptake & scan today.

My bf is also trying to get me a job with his cousin working from home making pretty decent money. It'd make it so much easier for school, then i would only have to worry about having gas to get to and from school rather than to and from work and school.

My classes start tomorrow morning, so i'm really excited, but at the same time, i will only have MAYBE 2 hours of sleep to get through 4 hours of school then only be able to get another 3 hours in before i have to go to work. So a total of about 5 hours tomorrow altogether, but it'll be split up so i'll be more tired. But i'm really committed to going to school and getting my undergraduate degree. The campus at UMKC is really big for me, i'm not used to it. I only went to ITT Technical Institute and i've never even toured a University so it'll take some getting used to. Finally got my books and my ID today and all my supplies are in order.

Anyways, with you guys.

11 years ago

Bfn and still no af.

Slowly going mental. Lol

11 years ago

@Jojo how many dpo are you?

11 years ago

@enbutler I am 13 or 14 dpo.
It's a tough slog this baby making business huh?

11 years ago

Ps: my luteal phase is usually 12 days.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo