Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@MooneyBaby#1 - If you know your body then follow your gut! I was reading online today that there other women that were in the same predicament and were indeed Preggo. Hang in there. It will be worth the wait.

11 years ago

Thank you Tara and Virtue! I got the same thing when I went to the clinic.. urine test only and she even did it twice because she had a "feeling" but it was still

I've learned a lot through this process and talked to my mom and sister who has PCOS after I left and was in hysterical tears .. My sister and I have never been close.. lol but she did a great job of giving me enough statistics for me to rule out PCOS lol it was really cute and I feel like we became a little bit closer. My mom told me to act as if I'm pregnant b/c she knows that I've never been late or skipped a period my whole life and I should err on the safe side.. you ladies are welcome to read my next journal entry... It's alot to write what I've learned from my dream this morning and what I've gone through today. I'm holding off on being sad, disappointed or angry until I see ... in JESUS NAME!!! AMEN!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

They need to put a blood pregnancy test on the market that you can take like a blood sugar test! You'd think it wouldnt be that hard ! Come on scientists...quit making robot dogs and shoes with wheels (thank you for the Rabbit though )!
No spotting today. Been crampy and nauseated. I had to take a deep breath while eating honeydew. Just did not settle right. Ugh..I back to maybe I am, maybe I'm not!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

:( Sorry to hear they gave you the run-around like everyone else, Mooney. Sounds like you're having a really rough time! Hope you get some good news soon!

waitingonmymiracle--I was thinking about that just the other day! Why DON'T they do that? The only thing I could come up with is cost--people use sugar meters a lot more than they would a pregnancy test, so there wouldn't be as high of a demand for the meter itself and the accessories to go with it. I don't think it's something that would sell very well overall. Would be neat, though, if there were some easier way to get a blood test, like perhaps through a pharmacy instead of having to go to a doctor.

User Image

11 years ago

mooney we know our body better then anyone i have a feeling you will know soon

i have been having alot of strange feeling and strange things happing to me lately which is kinda taking me bad to my child hood ... when i was about 4 when my mum was preg with my brother i told her and other what sex tjhe baby was and i was always right ( ok i know its a 50/50 chance of guessing ) but my mum when to see a medium
and she was told i had a six senses and i should listen to it and not ignore it .
i am a strong believer in everything happends for a reason and have believed this so much more over the last year as everything went wrong cos it wasnt ment to be and i am so much happyer for the better things that have come to me .
last night i was on ebay looking up opks just as i was about to hit the bid button i got the sharpest strongest crmap type pain every and at that moment i didnt go ahead with the bid it made me think it was away of saying dont bid on them you dont need them now .
as im only 11dpo only have a few days till .

also about a week ago i have a dream about a which i have never had before i have had dreams about babys , birth , and pregnacy but never a test at 1st i thought nothing of it but now im starting to think is was a sign .

i did a test today and but i still think it too ealry

too you all

User Image

11 years ago

Girls I'm in the same boat!! Want a baby so bad I think I have gone crazy!! I am having every symptom imaginable (or am I) at this point wonder if it's in my head. My hubby and I haven't skipped a beat this ovulation cycle (twice a day to be exact) Maybe just maybe it will do the trick!! Besides who can complain with a little extra love??

11 years ago

@claripossom-With as often as us ladies have been POAS, they'd probably be afraid we'd bleed ourselves out.

@alishakaye- (yes I just high-fived you for twice a day ). How many days til ?

I just want sunday to get so I can see if I start. I have one more hpt under my bathroom sink and I want to take it tomorrow but I might as well wait til monday. My body seems to be regular enough to start on a sunday...which sunday I dont know. LOL. You ladies must be getting tired of hearing my rants .

11 years ago • Post starter

I have 10 more brutally long day's until the wicked rears her ugly head, hoping she stays on her own side of OZ. I have taken 2 tests thus far (impatient) knowing their going to be neg, but anticipation will kill you!! So happy to see other ladies who understand what i'm dealing with. But wishing everyone the very best luck!! Hoping our consistancy pays off!!

11 years ago

I feel like a crazy person too! I think I've been on the computer looking at symptoms for days now!! I got off of birth control in April and had AF on the 4th. AF didn't show up again until May 12 which made it a 9 day cycle. I expected AF to show up again on June 19 since that would be 39 days but she has yet to appear. The evil witch. Anyways, I tested on June 24 hoping/praying that I would be pregnant so I could explain my missed period. A BFN appeared and I was crushed. For the last 2 weeks I have felt like AF was going to come, but nothing happened. I get going to the bathroom to check, but nothing. My nipples have been off and on sore for the last week. I have also been SUPER moody (my husband can attest to that) because I'll snap at nothing. I have also needed to pee 4 times in the last 4 hours just because I drank 2 glasses of water?? What's with that? That never happens to me. I've been needing to go more lately. I think I am going to test again in a few days ...I'm probably not pregnant though. It's probably my mind playing tricks on my and my stupid body for not regulating after bc fast enough. Good luck to all you ladies!!

11 years ago

I definetely feel like a crazy person... this two week wait is making me feel totally anxious and mad at myself for not being cool and calm about it!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo