Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8071 - 8080 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Enbutler, glad you like your job. It makes working so much easier!

Jace, SUPER DUPER happy you are finally in your house! Definitely get a second opinion. However, my daughter had to get ALL of her top front teeth pulled at 3 years old. Imagine how school was for her :-( The dentist called it "bottle rot" yet she hadn't even been on the bottle. They claim too much calcium from all the milk actually rots their teeth. It was the most depressing thing ever for me. Then braces came along at 13 and I tell her that before its all said and done her teeth will cost what my new truck did! Lol

8 years ago

Hello Ladies!

Jace's Mama, sorry to hear about the teeth Problems, please get a second opinion!

Tara, how is your inositol Treatment going?

Girls, i am now on day 14 and no sign of Ovulation. The doc told me on Monday that i should ovulate on Friday but my Clear Blue digitals turn up negative... it is my first month with Clomifen and i am a Little nervous because i didn't get the injection to Trigger O. Doc said i don't Need it. I will try another Ovulation test today, hopefully it will turn positive... Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Lots of hugs and Baby dust!

User Image

8 years ago

Definitely getting another opinion.. found another pediatric dentist this morning to call. I've heard a lot of people who've had similar problems and this dentist has actually tried to find ways other than pulling them. So fx I can get him in soon!
10dpo for me today, extreme mood swings - which I'm presuming is completely normal given the amount of stress I've been under!

8 years ago

Well IUI #3 is done! Pre Wash 173 million sperm! WOOHOO that is the highest it's been since we started trying. The first SA we did in February 2013 was 140 mil then it went down to like 110 mil in August 2013. Didn't do one again until our first IUI in February 2015 and it was I can't remember... LOL! However post wash we got 30 mil. IUI #2 we only had 80 mil Pre wash and 50 mil post wash. IUI #3 we had 173 mil pre wash and 66 mil post wash. One follicle had already ruptured and one was actually not yet. I was surprised, didn't even know that was possible. I thought both would go at the same time, same day at least. I took an ovulation test yesterday and today, yesterday was almost positive and this morning was blazing positive. Haven't had a dramatic temp jump either, I'm assuming the second follicle is doing it's business this morning cause I have had minor cramping. I dunno, we shall see!

Astrid, when was your last day taking the Clomid? You typically ovulate 5-8 days later IF you are going to ovulate from it.

8 years ago

Last pill was on saturday so it would bring ovulation to tomorrow or the day after... guess i can only wait and hope...

fingers crossed for you xomandy!

User Image

8 years ago

Finally.... a positive ovulation test! Thank God! No idea how to attach the photo though...

User Image

8 years ago

@Astrid, YAHHHHHHHHH :-) Not get busy! Lol

8 years ago

.........using this post to test out something on my computer.....

Photobucket app is freezing on my ipad and I'm trying to find a different way of getting the img url that will post without always having to use my phone . Any ideas?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

OK so....this has been an eventful week and it keeps getting crazier!

On Thursday dh got a call that left him feeling like he was in the twilight zone ! They verified who he was and said "this the is the coroner's office and by chance have you been missing a high school class ring?" His jaw dropped....16 years ago, my dh's first girlfriend committed suicide. He did everything he could to save her but in the end...she took her own life. After she passed he asked her mother if she by chance had found his class ring in her bedroom. She said no. Well 16 years later, the coroner tracked him down to return his ring. He was excited at first then it hit him....she was wearing the ring when she died . It's so sad but not gonna lie...it's really creepy! He called me to get my opinion on if he should go get it. I told him whatever he chose I supported him but if he'd like to have it, we could go get it together and then put it in a ring box and store it with his childhood belongings in the basement. He agreed. So I get to take a trip to the coroner this week. Weird! Poor dh is still in shock!

Then today...OMg today!
User Image
Ok...my nipples have been HURTING the past few days. I read that vitex can cause sore breasts and nipples so I didnt think much of it. I've been watching my cervix too and maybe few days ago, I noticed my cervix was open but I still had semen in my vagina from the night before and dh's semen always opens my cervix. So I didnt think anything of that. But I just had a weird feeling so I finally remembered to temp this morning (I havent temped in over a week). The above picture was my face!!!!!! I dont really look like a muppet lol.
My temp was 98.2 ...POST OVULATION RANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS I OVULATED!!! I'm cd 18 today so it's possible it happened in maybe the past few days to a week. I really dont know. Dh and I have been having plenty of sex so we're covered. The only thing that sucks is that I've been out of foltanx for over a week and when I called today in a panic, my prescription expired by 2 DAYS. So no methylfolate til monday . But no matter what...I OVULATED ! The vitex and the myo inositol was the missing puzzle piece. Just praying this means I'll ovulate good eggs now regularly while on it :) please Jesus!

8 years ago • Post starter

Yuuuhuuu! Gooooo Tara! Told you inositol helps with ovulation! Xoxoxo

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo