Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7361 - 7370 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

want to hear something funny? Those same people that criticize me for not having kids...when they post on my facebook wall and say," Like omg Tara, you are so boring. You didnt even leave your house to go to your HS reunion!" ...I'll reply...
"Blame my husband! He had me handcuffed to the bed all night long!"

[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/0CB5D034-55C7-47BF-9AAD-C79F43215F30_zpsytopns1s.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Got some crazy stuff happening recently and I'm feeling a bit cray cray. Lol. TMI, past week...lots of water diarrhea. Past few days, I've been breaking out horribly. Yesterday I was nauseous, today I was car sick, and my nips are sore. I took my bbt about a week and a half ago and it was low (97.3-preovulation for me). Well yesterday it was higher 97.7 and today it's 97.9. These are more reminiscent of post ovulation temps for me. I also tested this morning with a wondfo hpt and surprise...I can see a faint pink line. Now, wondfos have been known to have bad batches made and give indent/evap lines..so I'm not freaking out about it. I also peed on an opk to compare the location of the test lines since they match up in wondfos. My opk was positive, which is strange cause either it means I'm ovulating, I'm pregnant or period is coming. So in a nutshell....gotta wait and see! I'm posting the test under my username here shortly. My body is whack y'all!

Waitingonmymiracle maybe it's your month!!! Jusst don't stress or think too much about it. Good luck!

9 years ago

Good morning and happy Monday! Well here is it is post mini vacay and still not showing signs of ovulation. Usually I get a + opk by now so not sure what is going on. Keep your fingers crossed. Still having pains in the lower left area and headaches every damn day. I rarely get headaches. And yesterday in the grocery store, I got really nauseous. And today I was really crampy this morning. Temps have all been low and steady for the most part.

The B and B was gorgeous! We had the pool to ourselves the whole time we were in it. We drank our wine and talked for hours just floating tandum on a raft around the pool. So nice to just unwind and reconnect.

Neisa~Thats exactly what we decided to do. No pressure, just relax and enjoy the moment. And it was perfect. We had sex one time and I wouldn't change it for anything cause the all the other times, we were giggling and googly~eyed lol!

Waiting~ You know, I was wondering about that. If I would ovulate. So far no real signs. I took my opk this morning with fmu as I do every day and its slightly darker than the other tests but still not positive. And I'm crampy and tired so iono. Apparently women can have their period and still be pregnant (with the egg being implanted in the uterus too). Not sure how thats possible but certainly not unheard of. It will be interesting to see how the doctors appt goes and what they say, cause I have a lot of questions! And also, I am soooooooooo crossing my fingers and toes and legs and eyes, you got something brewing in there!!!!

Sugarplum~ How are you doing? Crossing fingers for you!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi EBordeaux82! I'm doing ok but things are weird for me this month for sure ! I have been experiencing a strange "af" .. a friend of mine however told me it might be "decidual bleeding", it's not the same as implantation bleeding but is a harmless shedding of the uterine lining during that time.. I never heard of it before but it gave me some hope .. she said her mother experienced the same for 4 months and didnt know she was pregnant until then ! I'm seeing my doctor soon to discuss this.

Yesterday I had been going to the bathroom every 20 minutes feeling pressure on my bladder and heaviness in my lower abdomen..

I'm trying not to stress so much or put my hopes up but I really hope that it's my month...

Anyone know much about decidual bleeding?

9 years ago

Morning ladies! Ok so my temps are still high so it looks like I did OV...I just have NO IDEA when . I could be anywhere from 4-9dpo. I poas again this morning and yet again...a faint pink line. I felt it was easier to see today as well. I'm too scared to say it's positive though. So I'll keep testing and see what happens.

I hope there is something brewing down there cause I havent had acne this bad in years and my face feels like a grease slick .

@EB- I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself honey. That sounds like an amazing weekend! That's the best kind of sex too .

I have looked much into decidual bleeding but in early pregnancy your hormones can be out of whack and cause light shedding of you lining but it's not supposed to be dangerous. It'd scare the crap out of me though!

Take it easy and dont stress

9 years ago

Tara~ OMG!!! I am so sending you sticky vibes and baby thoughts!!!! I know its hard not to think about, but I am so praying for you girl!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

We're gonna have a sticky bean party for you, Waiting!!!

Ebordeaux87, Yes!!! Love Time! I'm so happy you guys had a lovely weekend!

Sugaar Plum, if heard of decidual bleeding...my mom also had the same thing happen with my youngest sister and all of my brothers. With my baby sister she was well into her second trimester before she even knew she was preggers. Stranger things have happened, i'm sure!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo