Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3181 - 3190 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@soarys bummer! Maybe you O'd later than you think. It maybe its stress. Hope it's a BFP !!!! Good thinking on the doctor by Friday but then we have to wait all weekend to get results **sad face** we vote you scurry on in there on Wednesday so WE can have those results before the weekend

@lammy

AFM: Getting used to taking my basil everyday. It only sux on the weekend when I wasn't going to get up anyway. I am interested to see how a full month of charting looks.

11 years ago

Congrats Lammy! So happy for you! This is awesome news. We really needed a BFP and couldn't be happier.

Soarys, I hope a is on the way for you!

Piscesgirl - Good luck temping! It really does give you insight into what is going on with your cycle. Especially if you do it the entire cycle! Are you using Fertility Fried to keep track of your charting? If not, suggest you do. It is very helpful.

AFM - Over the weekend I had some faint lines on my FRERs and squinters on my First Signal $Store Tests. They didn't show up in the photos I took, so I haven't posted them. It really doesn't matter anyway because...

My temp dropped on Sunday from the previous mid 98s to 97.91. Then this morning (Monday) it was 97.52. At that point I knew that I was out this month because my coverline according to FF was 97.68. Then I went for my first morning wee and BAM! was like "Hey Girlfirend! Did you miss me?" Since I thought I was actually pregnant, I guess the joke is on me...April Fools!

At least I am back on track and know what CD I am on now because I had no clue since the MC. By the way, it took exactly 45 days for me to get my cycle after my MC on Feb 16th.

User Image

11 years ago

Ladies, I just thought of something else bizare that I wanted to mention. I have been using my Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor (CBEFM) for the last 2 weeks and have received high fertility every day I tested. Including this morning when AF started. Isn't that strange that I would get high fertility on the first day of AF?

I did not receive any peaks; however, I did not get a peak when I got pregnant in December (my first time using the CBEFM), so that is was not unusual to me. Also, I didn't really know what CD I was on this time, so I just started using the monitor again about 2 weeks ago.

Because of this, I am not going to reset my monitor just in case it lets me test again tomorrow. I'm curious to see if I still have high fertility tomorrow.

Just something else to obsess over...

User Image

11 years ago

@Holly, that is interesting.... Keep us posted on it
Sorry the witch got ya

11 years ago

OMG OmG OMG! I just took an answer test today on a whim and I think its positive!!! What are your opinions on this brand??? Never used one before but it was cheaper than a free and pink dye so I bought it... posting pic now!!!

11 years ago

@holly thanks, I just signed up for Fertility Friend. Thanks. Sorry the witch got you but good to know you are regular after your MC (sorry about that too).

@xoxo hey girl!

11 years ago

@Pisces, you have your ovulation set already in your chart.. Take it off until you know you have ovulated, if not the "suggested" ovulation interpretation will be thrown off...
I highly recommend Fertility Friend too! CTP have my ovulation for CD19 and hasn't even noticed a temp shift. When I set my ovulation date it took away my cover line. Not sure why but oh well. Fertility Friend got it right away even with my +OPKs.

Anywho, I took Benadryl last night and noticed a drop in my temp. I read it is normal though. My temps this cycle have been much much lower than last cycle.

11 years ago

ANYONE USE AN ANSWER TEST BEFORE???

i'm FREAKING out over here! I've got 2 pink lines on an answer brand, not sure if this brand is bad for evaps but i took the photos 3 minutes into the time limit!!!

HELP!!!!! Please look at my images!!! OMG!!!

11 years ago

@Mem, I only see it on one of the pictures.. Good Luck! Hopefully it gets darker. Not sure about the evap, I only test with First Response Early Response and usually NEVER get an evap.

11 years ago

Memphrika, I can see the lines on the photos you posted! The Answer Brand is very similiar to the FRERs. I use both of them a lot and if the line appeared within the 3 minute mark, has color, and the line does not "disappear" on you...I say that is a very good sign!

the line gets darker for you this evening or tomrorow if you test again!

Woo hoo! It would be great to have a couple of s from our group in one week...maybe more!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo