Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

841 - 850 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hey everyone... quick question... I am on cycle day 18, and still haven't ovulated yet, or at least not that I know of. I started testing for ovulation on cycle day 13. Is it possible I could have ovulated before cycle day 13? I'm not sure what's typical for me, as this is my first time ttc a second child.

On what cycle day do you all typically ovulate?

11 years ago

Mommy925 - you may have just missed your LH surge & ovulated without getting a + opk. The tests don't always catch the surge. I O around day 7 or 8, so it is possible to O before day 13. To be safe, just have sex at least every other day. GL!

TARA - OVER 10,000 views!!!

11 years ago

Phat- I wonder how many people start reading our posts and think wthell these women are freaking nuts or read them to ppl and are laughing at us haha

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

OMGOSH how do you freaking hold your pee for four hours i am about to explode!! And i still have 2 hours to go!!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

posted the picture, doesnt get much more negative then that.

11 years ago

so ladys ive got opk but i have no idea how to use them

any help please

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy- Glad your back we missed ya! from what i have heard on cd 6 start using them and use them at the same time every day...did you get the digital ones or the line ones?

This CM is freaking weird! Its creamy like lotion, white in color, slippery and wet and very persistent. UGH i swear i feel pregnant..damn negative tests...

11 years ago

i got the line ones

yep im back and ready for the next month
also going to start trying to loose that 10% going to the docs this week too

im thinking positive

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy- GOOD!

So with the line ones you use them same time every day and i believe once you get a DARK test line equivalent or darker then the control line its + and you are fertile!
get busy !!!

11 years ago

thank you

do u have to hold you pee like u do pg tests ?

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo