Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6091 - 6100 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

nikki I am sorry for your loss. I cant even imagine. I lost my grandma on Christmas Day last year and that is the closest I have come.I love my mom so much and I cant imagine.
I am excited about the baby though. Do you have a facebook I'd like to add you

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Very cool athena! I know you've been on one of the long term ttc forums. Sucks we're considered long term...

I'm very curious if the metformin will make me ovulate naturally.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies, just wanted to check in a see how everyone is doing...

DH had his surgery on the 18th, and it went very well, but it was probably the worst and best day of my life. They caught everything in time, and now we're just trying to get through the recovery process (4 1/2 more weeks!)...

Unfortunately, we learned last week that DH is completely infertile, and probably always has been... So the only options for us are going to be sperm donor or adoption. :'-( I'm holding out hope that DH's little brother will be our donor, but we haven't asked him yet.

Now that DH is out of the woods and on the mend, ALL I can think about is having a baby... And I feel SOOOOOOO guilty... I don't think he's going to want to move forward with it until after he's technically out of recovery and we've closed on the land we're purchasing...

Not that I'm looking forward to the IUI/etc... Not one tiny little bit <shudder>... I don't know how you ladies do it... I have HUGE issues with doctors/nurses/medical professionals :-(

[baby dust] to everyone, and a Very Happy New Year! [balloon]

10 years ago

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone had a great Xmas/Holiday!

I must apologize as well. Was kind of bummed since I didn't have any follies and this cycle was a bust. My BBT was all over the place too! AF is late, but not because I'm pregnant! Ugh! Well, I have decided to take a few months off TTCing using meds and regroup. I think my body needs a rest from Femara and the injectibles. In the meantime, I went to see a chiropractor today. My back has been hurting a lot lately. I found out I have some issues with my spine which could be affecting my blood flow to the uterus and my fertility. I've heard some people get their BFPs after being adjusted by the chiropractor, so that won't hurt. BTW - I have indented to go to the Chiropractor for a while, but put it off each month because of the x-rays and thinking I might be pregnant.

Waiting - I'm following your lead. Tomorrow afternoon I go in for my first acupuncture appointment! I'm going to do that for a few months while I'm taking a break from the fertility meds. I'll let you all know how my first appointment goes.

User Image

10 years ago

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year!

Nicky - I am so terribly sorry to hear about your mom. I would be lost without mine, and I know your sweet baby will help console you in years to come.

Athena - no, he's not being cooperative. He's still doing the back and forth leading me on thing & not putting out, so I just keep hoping without really having much hope. I think i may be O'ing from both sides this month just using super excessive mucous & pains on both sides as a way to guess - not scientific, I know. I'm living vicariously through all of you and praying we all get what we want in the end. Let me know how that diet goes for you.

Tara & Holly - a break from the meds may be just what you need to get your minds ready for whatever comes next. I know the hormonal changes must be so difficult.

To everyone else, I hope this is the year for us all!

10 years ago

Hi ladies. I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Thighs have been crazy at work with end of year stuff.

Waiting, yes, I finally got a positive OPK Christmas Day and I'm pretty sure I ovulated the 27th so I'm now 4 DPO. I'm going for my second round of tests with the RE on Friday and waiting for AF to show up so I can have my hormones tested and have my HSG done after that. All in all things are moving along. I think you should try Paleo, my sil is trying and she says she feels much better. Good luck.

Holly, my RE highly recommends acupuncture during fertility treatments so I think you're choosing the right path for you.

Athena, good luck with your diet changes. I'm sure it's not going to be easy but the end result will be so worthy.

MrsCarper, my prayers for your husband's fast recovery.

Phat, I'm sorry about your husband's ambivalence. I will pray for his change of heart.

Anyway, I just want to wish you all a very happy new year. May The Lord bless each of you with peace, joy, fertility, happiness and love. Here's to a much better 2014 for everyone!!!

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Hello my lovely ladies!

Well, this has been a year of up and downs for all of us and I can safely say it did not go as planned! But as we close out this year and begin the next, just say to yourselves....

*I made it through! When I didnt think I could keep going...I surprised myself and took another step. God is still with me and He still has a plan. I'm not forgotten...In fact, His plan for me is intricate, that's why this journey feels like a jigsaw puzzle.....I am most definitely not forgotten.*

It looks like I'll have to take the next step and contact Parints on my own. I could call them in a couple days and set up my appointment but I know one of the big things they teach there is health and I know they'll want me to be as healthy as possible. I have a feeling that before they provide any treatments that they'll want me to lose more weight. Granted I weigh less than I did when I started this journey and my hormones are balanced with metformin but I know they'll want me to lose more weight (I'm 5'1" and 155lbs). I'd almost rather lose more weight, then go see them so I dont have to hear them tell me I'm overweight. It will also give us time to save up for a couple IUI's. It's definitely going to be interesting going paleo. I'll be about 90% paleo cause dh and I agreed to keep dairy in our diet.

@praying- I'm so thankful your dh made it thru surgery successfully. That's such good news! Knowing that he'll be with you longer has to help dwarf the bad news a little. That would be amazing if his little brother could help out so at least part of his genes are in your baby(s). My dh is adopted and we've found 4 brothers...yet I doubt we'd ever be able to ask them. 3 of them dont know he exists yet so that would definitely be a weird phone call! LOL! HUGS!!!! Praying this year will be fruitful for you!

@holly- I need an adjustment something fierce! My sacrum feels locked half the day! If I sit, I can barely get back up! I need to restart the acupuncture. I feel guilty since it costs so much. Dh joined a crossfit gym down the street a couple months ago and it costs $80 a month. He's completely willing to give it up so we can have a baby but I saw him working out as I drove by the gym yesterday and he looked soooo happy! He's become friends with the trainers there and I think they are relationships he needs.

@phat- I'm surprisingly doing well. Some days are harder than others but I'm curious to see how I'll feel once the whole holiday season is past. It's kept my mind off of it.

Oh my, my youngest tested positive for flu type a today & our neighbor 2 houses down died from it yesterday. She was 60 & other than being overweight was healthy. She started with a cough last Friday & 6 days later died at home after having started tamiflu earlier in the week. I hope LO's tamiflu kicks in right away!

10 years ago

My MIL got the flu this week so we're staying far away. I got my flu shot thursday to try to keep from getting it. I got the preservative free kind since there's a chance of getting pg in a few months with iui.

Cd 15 today. Cervix is high but closed.

I'm starting to have flu symptoms but am hoping they're from my shot earlier this week. The baby is pitiful. She's been averaging 102 fever with ibuprofen and/or acetaminophen, won't eat & vomits when she drinks. I'm moving to suppository Tylenol & found some anti-nauseant I can give from a previous illness. I disco'd the tamiflu until tomorrow morning per the nurses's instructions & will ask the doc tomorrow about starting it back. She has only peed twice today. Now my other 2 kids are saying they feel terrible, too. The baby & I got vaccinated 01/02 & her test was + 01/03. My other two got their vaccines a while back.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo