Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7961 - 7970 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

CD17 today. Face looks great so I think my testosterone has finally evened out. Thank goodness! It's so hard to ditch a cycle but if no sign of impending OV by cd 20, I'll start my progesterone. Why is it so freaking hard to get myself into the groove of losing weight. I know dropping another 20 lbs would probably fix a lot of my reproductive issues, I just have no drive right now .

@xomandy- User Image

@jace's_mama- what dpo today?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Tara today is *drumroll* 10dpo! Which means I've only got 4 more days to go!! Wow.. where I've been trying to be more laid back about it all I thought I had farther to go, when you asked I had to look on here to see!! So that makes me feel good. Are you taking any medicine or herbs or anything to help with ovulation this cycle? Did they recommended losing weight? After I had my son it took a whole year for me to get back where I needed to be.. and now I could spare a few pounds but its so hard to stay motivated. My mom and I used to walk/jog everyday, now that its getting a lil warmer we've started back. It really helps a lot, 30 minutes a day has done wonders for my energy level. I was staying tired all day then couldn't fall asleep at night.. but after almost 2 wks of walking/jogging everyday its almost got me back to normal :-)

9 years ago

@Jace's mama- yes ma'am. Gosh this wait for the Dr appt is killing me. Unfortunately when I called, one of their sonographers is out on maternity leave and they're short so all sonograms are booked up. Grr.

I'll make sure I keep you ladies posted if you'd like.

Baby dust and sticky vibes to everyone. I hope everyone gets their BFP at one point!

9 years ago

@Jace, I agree. The first week is a breeze. The second week feels like eternity! 10DPO! :-) Fingers Crossed for you. WAIT IT OUT! I will be your support group for that!

@Tara, glad your face is clearing up. Hopefully you OV :-) Soon. I feel ya about the losing weight. I eat out EVERY day for lunch. I keep telling DH that we have to stop doing that. Gym, boy oh boy the gym... I actually LOVE working out, it's just getting there that is the problem! If I go home before the gym, I don't see the gym.

@Enbutler, I can't wait for that day I hit 12 weeks :-)

9 years ago

Yes enbutler, definitely keep us updated! I am sooo excited for you!

Mandy I need help! I don't know if I can wait it out or not! I was fine til I realized exactly what dpo I was, I bought some tests while I was out today cuz I ran out of the internet cheapies.. haven't took it yet but I want to!!

9 years ago

@jace's_mama- You can do it hun. Just hold out a little bit longer. But if you cave I totally understand lol. I usually start testing at 10dpo cause I'm just plain crazy and love torture lol.
No herbs or meds this cycle besides my regular metformin and foltanx for pcos and mthfr. Afraid to do soy again after my testosterone spike. As far as weight loss, weight loss is recommended for pcos. When I was first diagnosed, I lost 25 pounds and a balanced out all my hormone levels but my body still would not cooperate and ovulate. So after that I was started on clomid, which worked but lost all the babies. I'm 5'1" and 160bs. After the weightloss, I was down to 145 but gained back 15 lbs after my miscarriages and loss my kitty to cancer. Stress makes me have no appetite but depression makes me say screw it and eat ice cream .

@enbulter- Can't wait for the ultrasound!

@xomandy- I used to be really athletic....gymnast and figure skater. Wish I could get that back. Dh discovered crossfit over a year ago. He wants me to join so bad but I'm scared. One of my favorite workouts now is pole dancing, but I'd be embarrassed being around all fit girls (afraid it'd feel like high school all over again). Wow...I'm really putting it on the table right now lol.

Mandy- we need to get some more BFP's floating around in here!.

Tara- I'll make sure I let you ladies know how it goes and post pics

9 years ago

I caved.. bfn. Depressed now, shouldn't have wasted money. I really had a good feeling about this month, guess I was wrong :(

9 years ago

@jace'smama- I'm sorry sweetie, but dont give up hope. We've had plenty of girls get bfps later in the tww . Take Massingale last week. She had a bfn on 13 dpo but got a bfp a couple days later.

I know you're right Tara, it still stings every time you see that negative though.. but I know it could still happen. With Jace I knew I was, tested over an over and all bfn's, so I gave up thinking I really was just going crazy. Then after being a week late I finally got my bfp. So I might be one of those that get theirs a lil later, I sure as heck hope so anyway!! I promise myself from here on out I WILL NOT test unless I am late!! With both my sis-in-laws due within a month I could use some good news for myself!! As happy as I am for them I can't help being sad everytime I feel her kicking or see her moving around in her belly because I was supposed to be right along with her.. I would've been about 2 months behind her.
Okay, no more sad time.. someone make me laugh!!!!!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo