Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1191 - 1200 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@waiting...my heart goes out to you. I know what you mean. My situation may be different, but I feel your pain. This is only our 5th month TTC, and I had no idea that it would be this difficult. I pray for you and everyone else on C2P, given we all want to be moms for the first time or again.

I don't know about you guys, but I see pregnant people everywhere! At work, on the street, on TV, etc. I never noticed how prevalent they were! I have not spoken to my old boss in months and I sent her an email the other day and received her out of office saying she was on Maternity Leave ! #3! I was happy for her [ meanwhile I'm mentally rolling around on the floor throwing a temper tandrum like a 2-year old!]. To boot, I emailed a coworker this week and asked her to help me with something and she replied...I can assist this week, but next week I go on Maternity Leave! Note: I do not work in the same location as this coworker! She had a baby last year and is about to have her 2nd...in less than two years.

Why can't I be so lucky? I just want one at this point. I'm not being greedy.

Note to self...Ovulate Aaready, so I can start obsessing about being pregnant. I have about 70 pregnancy tests....FRERs, Internet Cheapies, $ Store Tests, etc. I'm going to POAS at will! Can't wait.

User Image

11 years ago

I see them everywhere too!!! I dont know if they were there before and I didnt notice them or if it's just God teasing me! LOL Drives me insane. My sister has gained like 30lbs over the past 3 months since her baby was born. Her maternity pants are filled and her tshirts are tight around her belly. Makes me sick because I imagine another baby under there. Everytime I'm around her I want to scream! Just asked dh what he'd do if my sister got pregnant again before we could..he said, "I'd say congratulations...you stupid *beep* . I never want to see you again"!!!
That made my day!! He'd never say that, but that's how he'd feel. I need to head to bed. I have a feeling that I'm going to lie awake for a while thinking about stuff. Even though it's depressing when you wake up...I hope I have a dream about my future baby .

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

tara im so sorry hun big hugs

User Image

11 years ago

I dont remember dreaming about a baby but I am dreaming about a toilet right now!!!!!!! I HAVE TO PEE SO BAD ! My opk suggests 3-4 hr hold. I'm going on 2 hours...and I dont even have an opk to pee on. Need to make a trip up to DT and get some more! Gonna be fun doing the potty dance at the cash register! Afraid I'll pee down my leg in public!

Thank the Lord, I finally got to pee!!! The cashier wanted to make small talk and it was all I could do to keep my legs crossed. First second I had I waddled out to my car and zoomed home. Luckily my house was only 3 minutes away! My opk was much lighter than it's been! Almost the way it looked in the beginning! I'm temporarily putting myself into the 2WW catergory. lol

Nausea has kicked in really bad the past hour and a half. Very acidic stomach too. Had to chug some milk and it's not helping. I'm hungry but I tried to eat my carrots and hummus and had to put it away. I'm beginning my downward spiral!

3 days till 1st testing lol not thats im counting

User Image

11 years ago

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY....yes I definitely feel crazy every month and I have for 2 years. I just want a Is that so much to ask!!!!! Every month is the same thing am or aren't I, is that nausea, indigestion, fatigue, headache, late period, or what. Am I pregnant? I( just want

11 years ago

Okay. Great. + OPK today . I posted it in the Gallery (Image #58428). I'm new at using OPKs, but I'm certain this one's positive. Also had some light pink spotting today. Could be the uterine polyp, but I think it is Ovulation spotting because I'm having O pains too (on my left side...that is the same side I O'd on when I had the Chemical Pregnancy in August)!

Can't wait to O and hop on board the TWW crazy train!

I'm claiming it! I will be preggers this month...I will...I will!

User Image

11 years ago

astillion- TWO YEARS! I've had baby fever for 2 but I cant imagine for TTC for 2. TIMES A BILLION FOR YOU!

@holly- I saw your pic! Totally positive opk!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo