Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1721 - 1730 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Oh Enbutler! I'm so sorry sweetheart! Talk about a kick in the gut. I read your post to dh for a guy's point of view and he said it sounds like he's just not ready to settle down yet. He wants time for himself and wants to know that you are an independent woman. I know it's frustrating that he went behind your back to nag to your mom but dh said at the same time it says he cares about you enough to have a talk with your mom. If he wanted to end it, he wouldnt have shown concern to your mom. But he still should have talked to you. Wow! I'm in shock though. I wish I was there to be a shoulder to cry on. But at the same time I'm glad I'm not there cause you'd have to hold me back to keep from slugging him.
I'm sorry you're dealing with this hun. We'll miss having you on here and I really wanted to hear about the horny goat weed. I'm sure you wont want to be pleasuring him anytime soon.
The only advice I can give it to trust in Jesus, hand it over to him. His love never fails. If you guys are able to work through this, wonderful. If you're not and things end, then that is wonderful too. Sometimes heartbreak is God saving us from the wrong one.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@athena, i know what his situation is. I'm really upset at the fact he didn't talk to me about it first. And i know him well enough to know that if he wanted to break up with me, he wouldn't have just talked to my mom about it.

@waiting let the dh know, i appreciate his point of view and i have to agree. Like i was saying, i know him well enough to know that if he wanted to break up, he would have come straight to me instead of dragging it out longer.

I will have to trust in God and lay this in his hands. If it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be, but i will still try to work this out because i'm not ready to give up yet. I want him to know that he hurt me again, but at the same time, i don't want to talk to him right now.

I think i'll just leave him be for now. I hate going through this, but clearly i have to. Don't worry, i'll still be on here chatting with you guys. I don't have be ttc at this very moment to say hello right??

11 years ago

@enbutler I hope you get it all figured out. As I said I don't know him, I was just trying to help from a situation I was in. Just give it to God and He will see you through no matter the outcome. For me what I thought I wanted wasn't exactly what He wanted for me. Hope it all works out for you sweetie.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

so funny! are you a mind-reader? my DH-to be thinks I'm nuts - I obsess over every little change in my body now, hoping for some foolproof evidence that I'm pregnant. I know, I know...I have to wait.

by the way, I'm replying to the original posting in this thread, not to current discussion.

11 years ago

@athena thank you for the help and advice. It did help me to think about it more. Although, i keep having crying spells for some reason. Only time will tell i suppose. Like i said, i'll still be on here chatting with you guys and keep you updated.

11 years ago

@Enbutler Have you talked to him or are you just going to give him his space?

11 years ago

@athena, i'm just giving him his space. When he's like this, he won't answer the phone anyway, there's no point in trying. He'll call me when he wants to talk. I'm not gonna stress on it anymore, i'm done crying and i'm done stressing over something i shouldn't be.

I'm just going to focus on myself and do what i need to do.

11 years ago

well that's good. don't sit around waiting for him for too long especially if this isn't the first time because you don't want him to make a habit of it ya know.

11 years ago

Yes, I understand. I'm not ready to give up, but i won't sit around pining forever.

So, how is everyone else?

11 years ago

So I'm having this weird bleeding again. had it the beginning of last week, but it's just red spotting mixed with cm and I have never had it before. I'm on cd 19, before my crazy 90 day cycle I had a regular 29-31 day cycle. Very very strange. Any ideas???

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo