Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4511 - 4520 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Sorry enbutler I missed the part about you being a week late... that being the case I'd definitely test now, it will be really accurate :D

User Image

10 years ago

Bammom-welcome! Are you from Alabama?

Enbutler - good luck with your test!

Athena - hope you O'd or it waits until hubby returns.

10 years ago

It's all good Gracey. I will do it ASAP.

@phatgurl, thank you

10 years ago

So ive been cleaning for the past two days. Moved all the furniture in the living room and dining room to make sure I swept up all the cat hair and let me tell, there was a third cat living in our house we didn't know about lol. Cleaned our whole kitchen. Steamer mopped the kitchen, dining room, living room, tiny hallway,and guest bathroom. Almost all the laundry is done and folded. All I have left is our room, I cleaned our bathroom last week but it used a refresher, and our walk in closet that isn't so walkinable right now lol. So I've been busy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hello ladies!
I just caught up on the convo. I haven't checked the forum in a little while, but I know there was activity, I was getting email notifications like a mother!

Sorry to hear Tara that you were sick. That is miserable!

Bammom - I have never done a test and used blood, but I have read that isn't a valid way to take the test. I'm not sure, but I would think the blood would dye the test strip wouldn't it? I don't know, but I hope you get a BFP!!

So I am on my next cycle, last cycle came right on schedule to the day! So my hopes for BFP was dashed. Now I am on cd 14. I started the OPK on cd 12. Not + yet, but I should be coming up on it. Last cycle was cd17 with the first + & cd18 that I got my last + OPK.

I am going to use PRESEED this month. Anyone have any experiences with that? I also started taking a B Stress Complex (has B6 in it). I hope that helps!

My DH and I have the doctor's appointment on 8/5. I am hoping they test his sperm then. Can I ask for that? Hmm..

User Image

10 years ago

@ kristi- i'm on clomid to OV and it dries up my cm so I use preseed and I LOVE IT!! It's pricey but I honestly dont think I would have gotten my past 2 bfps without it. I also slip a softcup in right after sex to hold the swimmers up near my cervix. I'm on super b complex vitamins now. It makes my pee neon yellow! Lol!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I was wondering about those soft cups. Are those like those old time feminine condoms? Lol. Where can you get those? Just on line?

I am excited to use the Preseed. We've used just a couple of times so far, but just externally. I didn't realize that you inserted it until I purchase it. Hopefully it will work! We will be trying tonight.

User Image

10 years ago

Kristi I get mine at Walmart, they are where the tampons are. They were originally intended for your period. They sell them online but they are way more expensive.

10 years ago

Athena - Oh yea, I just googled them and saw they have them at the Walgreens near me. I will be picking some up after work to use tonight!! Hee-hee
Thank you!

Oh, yea. I have a story to share. One of my best friends is about a month and a half preggers. She just got married this weekend and her and her DH were trying but not really. They said if it happens it happens. And it happened. Well she smokes and she said once she got pregnant she would quit (I bugged her about quitting BEFORE she got pregnant). Well she is still smoking and she tells me not to judge her.
But, she told me that I need to stop running. I am a runner and I work out avidly between boot camps and running, spinning. I've cut down tremendously though over the past 3 months. We bought a house in may and I've been so busy with that and also ttc so I've cut down on the working out. I still run a few times a week and do boot camp at least once. I just couldn't believe she was scolding me about working out while I'm trying to get pregnant. I know they say that excessive exercise will inhibit fertility, but I'm not doing it excessively. I don't feel that it is an issue. I was bewildered though on how working out should be cut out and smoking is ok???? Hmmm...

User Image

10 years ago

Exercise is actually good for you when ttc. It helps keep your hormones in check and level. Even when you are pregnant , you can exercise and I've read that it can help make your labor and birth easier. As for smoking, there is noth beneficial about it. It causes low birth weight and I think can cause under developed lungs. It. Sounds like she jus t wants to make you feel bad so she doesn't feel so bad even though she obviously knows its wrong.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo