Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2191 - 2200 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Lammy, good luck with the POAS! Hoping you get your BFP.

I really admire all of you ladies who can wait until is due or overdue to test. I had some AF-like cramping today and as soon as I had it, I thought...maybe I'm pregnant...so I rushed to take some tests. I have to remember that it takes time! I'm just so darn impatient!

I can't seem to help myself. I have an arsenal of more than 100 HPTs (about 11 FRERs, 23 10miu ICs, 49 25miu ICs, 25 IC Midstreams, 4Store tests, and 3 +/- Equates) and can't help myself. I am only 6DPO and already used 2 ICs, 1 FRER, and 1 Equate today. Now I have the good sense to know that it is way too early to get s, but can't help doing it. I'm going to try and hold off testing until Saturday, but I just don't know.

Instead of buying all of these tests, I should start buying diapers. At least when I finally have a baby, I can use those!

User Image

11 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=84575

is anyone wants to look deffo think its a

User Image

11 years ago

the more i look the more i see a line can i order my crazy jacket now lol

User Image

11 years ago

Holly! wowzers thats a lot of test!! You are one prepared lady :) Good luck with your BFP!!!

Lammy you are so not crazy :) I def see something!! I hope it gets darker for you!!

User Image

11 years ago

well i am not sure if i am pregnant or not but i have some symptoms, from the frequent urination to the cramps, i had two short menstrual periods in Decemeber and like my food cravings are BIZZARE. I have eaten rotel dip with macaroni and cheese and I love VINEAGAR. ONLY FROM SUBWAY though. The smell of onions make me sick and my breast are like bigger than normal. But i doubt i am pregnant ladies help me. If I am this will be my first and I am super scared

11 years ago

Have you taken a test laydee ally?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@laydeeally- Sounds promising. Wish I had half your symptoms! Rotel dip with mac and cheese does sound really good! LOL

@holly- That is an arsenal!!!!!! I want to rob your house! If I didnt have those wondfo's on me, I probably would have waited longer to test. I have about 10 left so I want to test but I honestly think I'd be wasting them.

@lammy- hard to tell with it being blurry but on invert I see something peeking out!!!

Talked to dh tonight. I feel so bad for him cause he was so excited thinking I was pg. He's being optimistic and saying I still am but you can see the look in his eyes. Like a deflated balloon.
Always think there might be some hope. Nipples still sensitive, nausea right now, cramps, tired, and stomach aches. I could also smell old cigarette smoke trapped in a stove vent 5 feet away today . I'm also burping constantly. I rarely burp and I have to force it but it's been BAD! I've had to buy gasX to help.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@waiting i would hug you!!. I haven't been on very much. I figure if i'm not ttc, maybe i shouldn't be on here bothering you guys about random things.

I'm so mentally exhausted from working. I'm looking for a new job, hopefully i can get one soon.

11 years ago

Enbutler - you're always welcome if you want to hang out & chat.

11 years ago

Lammy - I see your test & the line you're talking about. Repost in the a.m. as I cannot tell if there's color. Fingers crossed!

Holly - I'm right there with you, and the drug stores have all been having sales which doesn't help my self control any. I just got rid of all the damned frer's I just took because I had a very faint + in person that turned out to be nothing. What usually happens for me is I start out with the wondfo's, get light Evaps that make me think I could be, so I get another brand where I think I see something, so I get another brand, and you get the picture. I decided this last time I'm only using womdfo's until I get a clear positive. It's just crazy to spend so much on them. So, I understand .

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo