Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6711 - 6720 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara, I'm stalking your tests! Can't wait to see your BFP. So exciting.

AFM - I have started contacting clinics abroad. I just talked to my husband about giving IVF a try overseas. This way we can pay for it (via credit card of course) and at least get a vacation out of it. I may start a thread to see if anyone else on Countdown has done an IVF vacation.

I'm almost 43 and don't have time to waste!

User Image

10 years ago

@holly- Hi babe! It's good to know I have all of you rooting me on! lol.
I have read of a place in Cancun, Mexico that does IVF for about $6500 and it includes everything :). Sounds exciting!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Holly, join up on ivf.ca. There are lots of threads about doing IVF abroad on there.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/imagejpg1.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Wanted to share a bump pic.

Tara ouch I hope you feel better.

Holly that sounds like a relaxing way to do ivf. A lady I know did ivf twice, the first time she had a son and so they decided to do it again for another and they had triplets, two boys and a girl.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Tested last night at it was stark white. Tested this morning to make sure it was really gone, and the tricky trigger is back! It's like it's just bouncing around the rim before it goes into the basket .

My neck is really bruised from yesterday and I ran into the corner of our wall playing with the cat and gave myself a mammogram of my right boob ....how cow that hurt. It knocked the wind out of me too. So I cant look to that boob for soreness because it's already sore...looks like lefty is gonna get all the attention. My temps this cycle have been all over the place thanks to sickness. I'm still dealing with a drippy nose *sniff sniff*. My temps have gone from 98.2 to 98 to 97.9. Granted it probably didnt help that I forgot to turn the heat back on in the house last night and it got a little chilly. It always makes me nervous to see my temps go anywhere but up. I'm still well above the coverline though. To be honest, my coverline would probably be lower if I wasnt sick the week before OV. Praying it shoots up in the next couple days. I'll be heading up to get my progesterone done in a few hours. Wish me luck! I have my nephew with me!

Is anyone else super excited that it's Friday!??! Dh and I are having a relaxing Grimm/movie/pizza night!

[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/Mobile%20Uploads/4BED8CD2-6A8B-4750-A847-C4E3AB44A95D_zpsp4hdfoos.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Bottom from this morning...7dpo. You can so tell this is my first trip to triggerland!

I had 10 triggered cycles Tara, I did this on all of them I think, lol!

Keep on testing I guess! I can see the pink on the bottom test. Seems like your body might be holding on to pockets of trigger in your urine. I usually had trigger show until about 9dpo.

You should be getting a progesterone check right away, right?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

I'll be going up to get it done in the hour. Gotta wait for my nephew to get done eating :)

Blood draw went surprisingly well :) My nephew sat patiently in my lap (playing with my phone helped LOL). He was very concerned about what they were doing to me. Parints didnt put a rush on it so they'll call me tomorrow.

Question....progesterone suppositories? They gave them to me to use just in case and they said it wouldnt hurt to take extra. It's the tablet/syringe kind that you insert into your vajaja. What's the rules on sex when on suppositories?

No rules that I know of. I used them for a while. I just put one in right before bed and as soon as I got up in the morning. They are so gross feeling I couldn't stand it

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo